Regional Sales Manager, Northwest USA
Company: Honda Aircraft Company, LLC
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Sales Manager will be responsible for developing new aircraft
development and territory analysis in the Northwest USA region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works to achieve
outlined sales goals.
- Assists in the
planning, organization and execution of marketing of B2C and
sales/promotional activities in the region.
- Develops sales
funnel making sales calls and visits to prospective
- Hosts prospective
customers during factory visits, tours and aircraft
- Presents company,
product and market info to prospective buyers.
effective sales campaigns and makes strategic recommendations.
Education, Work Experience, Certification and/or Licensure:
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university.
- 5 years minimum within an aviation sales related field or
relevant luxury product line.
- Previous directly related experience working within a sales
- Previous project management experience is a plus.
- Previous event coordination/event planning experience is a
- Proven history of aviation sales success.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in use of CRM software (i.e. - Salesforce.com, MS
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work well and interact with executive-level
customers and high net-worth individuals.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, trade magazines, business journals, technical papers
and regulatory documentation.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and individually with
little to no direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop strong
relationships at all levels internally and externally with
clientele, dealers, and industry partners.
- Incumbents may be routinely exposed to equipment operational
noise heat-cold-dust, and/or aircraft equipment, parts, or fuel
- Incumbents may be required to stand, sit, squat, walk, bend,
climb ladders, move, reach, or stretch for prolonged time periods
with no restrictions, as required by job duties.
- Work in a safe and professional manner while adhering to all
regulatory requirements (FAA, OSHA, DOT, EPA, State, and Federal
- Read, hear, speak, and see with no restrictions, as required by
- Comprehend and adhere to management directions and/or safety
instructions with no restrictions.
- Effectively communicate in Business English language.
- Pull, push, carry, lift, or move items up to 10 lbs. throughout
the work shift without assistance, as required by job
- Pull, push, carry, lift or move
materials/people/items/equipment weighing up to 50lbs or more
during the work shift, with the use of Company provided "reach
assistance technology" or "movement assist technology" (fork-lifts,
pallet jacks, pulleys, dolly's, robotics reach equipment, people
movers etc.), as required by job duties.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and scope of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities
required of personnel so classified. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change at any time with or without notice. This
document does not constitute a contract between the incumbent and
Honda Aircraft Company. (FLSA: ) 01/07/13
Keywords: Honda Aircraft Company, LLC, Greensboro , Regional Sales Manager, Northwest USA, Sales , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!