Real Estate Agent (Luxury Properties)
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Job Description Real Estate Agents catering to luxury properties are a special breed. Due to the high stakes nature of luxury property sales, market expertise and perfect customer service are essential. Luxury property sales are steadily climbing, therefore the demand for competent, proactive, and personable Real Estate agents specializing in luxury properties is similarly increasing.The Luxury Real Estate Agent position is best suited to competent, intense, and charismatic individuals. Agents who aggressively seek to improve their administrative and customer service skills tend to have success in the current industry. Job Responsibilities
- Communicate with customers using various media platforms.
- Teach and educate customers on the current real estate market.
- Inform customers about contracts and terms of sale.
- Use computer technology to manage a network of customers and properties.
- Assist clients with financial decisions concerning real estate.
- Connect with customers on a personal level to provide a custom tailored buying/selling experience. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public. About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty, our future has never been brighter as a member of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices real estate brokerage network. The brand is inspired by world renowned Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Warren Buffett's worldwide holding company and our vision is crystal clear: to be the best recognized and most highly respected homeownership services brand in the U.S. and across the world. On this team, everyone has a hand in calling the plays.
On a sports team, that makes for a messy scenario. But in our office, sharing in the responsibility of offering support is what makes us great. Behind the scenes, our people work tirelessly to ensure that our sales associates can effectively help clients achieve their goals. This is the reality in each of our offices. Because in this business, nothing is accomplished alone; success is something we all contribute to. All of our Managing Brokers are graduates of the Integrity Coaching training provided by Integrity Solutions, which means they are equipped to support our sales associates in exceeding expectations for service and professionalism in everything we do. The tools in our garage are great for building business
Expertise doesn't just happen. It takes work, dedication, and training. Only then do you develop the kind of exemplary service for which our sales associates are known. We offer free, in-house training including Foundations for Success, New Agent Training, Pathways to Success, and Continuing Education plus online Real Estate Training by David Knox. Did we mention our in-house, full-time trainer who has over 20 years of experience in the real estate business? Industry Real Estate Associated topics: agent, broker, home, house, listing consultant, real estate broker, resident, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty, Greensboro , Real Estate Agent (Luxury Properties), Sales , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!