Airport Cargo Agent
Company: GAT Airline Ground Support
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are seeking a dynamic, dependable, and motivated individual to
join our team of aviation professionals at The Piedmont Triad
International Airport in Greensboro, NC.
*The position requires no prior experience and offers: *
* Pay Starting at $14.50 per hour
* Daily Pay
* Opportunities for advancement into leadership and many other
*Job Summary: *
*Part time Shift being offered; 8:30 PM-11:30 PM
The Cargo Agent organizes warehouse and storage facilities; arrange
warehouse handling equipment and load/unload air cargo. Maintain
the required safety and quality standards and comply with all
standard operating procedures (SOP) and company policies.
The Cargo Agent must consistently display a professional and
* Load/unload air cargo on and off aircraft, carts, containers, and
* Transporting between terminals and aircraft; ramp transfers of
cargo such as receiving, delivering, weighing, and documenting in a
freight-specific facility or a loading dock area.
* Prepare and palletize cargo as needed.
* Read and legibly complete cargo documents and forms necessary to
* Assure proper handling and delivery of cargo and operation of
* Follow Dangerous Goods Requirements and Regulations.
* Comply with GAT Airline Ground Support's Standard Operating
Procedures and Policies.
* Pick-up and delivery of cargo as indicated: pick up mail at a
mail facility, freight at freight facility or staging area,
* All other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.50 per hour
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: GAT Airline Ground Support, Greensboro , Airport Cargo Agent, Sales , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!