Customer Support / Customer Service Representative
Company: Brix Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
What does a Customer Service Representative do? A customer
service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide
product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that
our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The
best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They're patient,
empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk.
Customer service representatives can put themselves in their
customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer
feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you.
Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists.
They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don't
have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target
is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to
customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Communicate regularly with customers on a daily basis
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer
accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and
alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts,
and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers Job
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong -communication and active listening skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different
types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- High school degree
Keywords: Brix Inc., Greensboro , Customer Support / Customer Service Representative, Sales , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!