Automotive Sales Consultant- Full Time
Company: Hendrick Automotive Group
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Terry Labonte ChevroletLocation: 1401 Bridford Pkwy, Greensboro,
North Carolina 27407Summary:Full Time Sales career opportunity
available at our "2020 Best Dealership to Work For" Terry Labonte
Chevrolet location in Greensboro, NC! In this position you are
trained to sell new or used vehicles at a profit to the dealership,
while ensuring customer satisfaction.Take Advantage of Our Cutting
- Employer Paid Healthcare & Prescription Plan
- Starting Salary Guarantee
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Company and Manufacturer Training
- Internal Career Advancement Opportunities
- Supplemental Benefits (Short-Term Disability, Long-Term
Disability, Life Insurance)
- Paid Time-Off up to 3 weeks Vacation
- Holiday and Sick Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- College Scholarship Program
- Clean State of the Art facilities
- We treat you like family and give you every opportunity to be
the best you can be!Essential Duties and Responsibilities include
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in
showroom or on demonstration drive.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in
allowance, and discount.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but
not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
- Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engages in business development.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area.
- Participates in required training.
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company's Core Values.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures.
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and
regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned.To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. -Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with medical conditions to perform the essential
- Knowledge of Sales and Customer Service.
- College Degree, High School Diploma, GED.
- Automotive, Hospitality/Retail, Business related field.
- Valid Driver's License.Essential Skills:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Intermediate ability to learn web applications for customer
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and company
personnel.Attendance Requirements:The position requires regular and
predictable attendance. -Scheduled shifts may include evening
hours, weekends, and holidays.Work Environment:Duties are performed
throughout the premises, both indoors and outdoors and on customer
test drives. Due to the nature of the position, may be exposed to
various work environments and required to perform a variety of
tasks. Heavy standing work. Work includes frequent movement around
the company facilities and the outdoor car lot to interact with
customers and other departments.Hendrick Core Values:To perform the
job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
Core Values.Servant LeadershipServant Leaders consciously put the
needs of others before their own, because to serve people is to
value them.Teamwork through Trust & RespectDiversity is strength,
and when we trust and respect one another we can work as a team to
achieve at a high level.IntegrityBeing honest and transparent with
people, in an effort to do the right thing within the letter and
spirit of the law, drives every action we take and every decision
we make.Commitment to Customer EnthusiasmEvery day we recommit
ourselves to the customer experience, and we are empowered to
exceed the expectations of our customers.Passion for
WinningHendrick's tradition of winning is based on the idea of
striving to be the best, not the biggest, and is therefore defined
by how we treat our people.Accountability at All LevelsTaking
ownership of our actions and our decisions allows us to grow as
individuals, and support each other as a team.Commitment to
Continuous ImprovementEvery day we soften our hearts as well as our
egos, in order to seek out and improve upon areas of opportunity
within ourselves and our team.This job description in no way states
or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to
be performed by this employee. - The employee will be required to
follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and
responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. - This job
description is subject to revision at the discretion of the
company.#CBHendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity
employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information
regarding the EEOC, please visit .
Keywords: Hendrick Automotive Group, Greensboro , Automotive Sales Consultant- Full Time, Sales , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!