Insurance Sales Producer - Greensboro, NC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
***This position has a start date of January 2022***
***Up to a $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
True income growth opportunities come from ownership. Follow our
defined career path from AAA agent to AAA Agency Owner in 3-5
years. If you are competitive and dedicated, you can be the OWNER
of your own insurance agency powered by AAA, one of America's top
brands. Earn $50K - $150K and more as you quickly progress.
- AAA was founded to help others.
- As a member organization, AAA is passionately committed to
providing our members and customers with Value, Safety, and Total
Peace of Mind in all things related to Automotive, Travel,
Insurance and Member Benefits.
- AAA is focused on growth.
- We are 2 million plus members strong with job adds year over
year for 20 straight years and counting. Build your skills,
experience, and thrive in a company that has a demonstrated track
record of stability & growth.
- AAA offers a competitive Total Compensation package.
- You know compensation goes far beyond bring home pay. AAA
offers best in class benefits. . . excellent medical coverage,
dental, vision, etc. . . and 401k with matching
- We are committed to work-life balance: PTO and Paid
Our Licensed AAA Agents sell personal insurance policies such as
Auto, Home and Life to our 2 million+ AAA members in the Carolinas.
Once the Agent's book of business has grown to a substantial
revenue stream, over the course of 3 - 5 years, Agents can
transition to agency ownership without investing their own capital,
or going through the initial stress of setting up an insurance
agency from scratch. Use the AAA model, it works!
Program Benefits with AAA Carolinas:
- You'll start by working in one of our highly visible AAA
locations frequented by our many AAA Members in the
- Guidance as an employee to operate as a business owner of your
own AAA Insurance Agency
- Structured training to assist with the career path program that
includes sales training, soft skill development, advanced Insurance
designation courses provided, and agency operations
- While you are building your agency you will receive competitive
compensation, benefits, training, rewards and incentive
- Assistance with site selection for your agency
- Branded Office Environment -Assisting with furnishings,
signage, and equipment
- Take your book of clients with you into your own AAA
- Continuation as part of the team and eligible for all
incentives that are included for AAA Insurance employees
- Ability to transfer agency to approved family member or
- Retain revenue stream as long as the Agent is active
- Take advantage of no geographic constraints in the Carolinas at
- AAA Insurance Sales Agent Employees can earn $50k - $100k per
year and higher
- AAA Insurance Agency Owners can earn $125k - $175k per year and
higher based on book size upon transitioning to Agency Owner with
no limit on annual earnings
- ProspectAAA leads and close Insurance sales
- Sell various types of personal lines of insurance such as Auto,
Home and Life while developing synergy with other AAA businesses to
succeed as a team.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure proper product and
- Interact withpolicyholders to explain coverage, suggest
additions or changes, and review portfolio in detail.
- Dedication to delivering a superior customer service experience
while developing new business relationships and maintaining current
- Proven Professional Sales Experience Required or Recent College
Graduate with a Degree in an Applicable Major
- Primary Career Goal is to operate your own AAA Insurance
Agencywithin 2 - 5 years
- Availability to work Monday-Friday 8:30am - 6:00 pm, with
rotating Saturdays from 10:00 am- 1:00 pm
*Can revert back to Standard Saturday operating hours from 10:00
am- 4:00 pm based on business needs*
- Experience with Personal Lines including Auto, Home, and
- Active Property & Casualty Licenses or degree in Insurance or
Risk Management (or comparable), in lieu of active license. Must be
able to obtain Property & Casualty License
- Holds or pursuing professional insurance designations (AINS,
CIC, CPCU, or other)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong passion to sell consumer
- Strong Desire for Financial Rewards.
- Competitive spirit and drive to achieve personal and sales
- Proactively builds relationships and gains customer commitment
by informing and recommending appropriate coverage.
- Team player who is assertive and persistent with obtaining
individual and team goals.
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced
- Possess above average computer proficiency and the ability to
operate in various software programs simultaneously.
- Demonstrated professionalism when interacting with customers,
peers, and associates.
- Accountable to commitments, consistently meets deadlines, and
demonstrates diligence with meetings and appointments.
- Ability to offer creative and innovative solutions to changing,
customer and business, needs.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand customer
- Takes initiative to learn multiple internet platforms and
agency management systems.
- Excellent Communication Skills-ability to communicate personal
perspectives, and ideas to AAA Members, while listening and
learning from our others in the organization.
- Self-Motivation - possesses effective time management skills
and personal accountability to accomplish personal and
organizational goals and priorities.
Legal Background Qualifications
- Credit report with no open bankruptcies or showing delinquent
debt over $50,000.
- No felony convictions within the pastsevenyears
- Member Focused -dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of members and team members
- Drive for Results -has a results focused bias for
- Accountability -Takes ownership and fosters an environment of
personal accountability. Takes personal responsibility for seeing
efforts through to completion. See it, Own it, Solve it, Do
- Functional Excellence -demonstrates operational excellence
within current role
- Strategic thinking -Designs long term business strategy and
aligns with the annual operating plan
- Influencing -builds strong relationships and influences results
- Personal Initiative- be alert and proactive; actimmediatelyon
available opportunities and choose the best strategy when facing
- Endurance- understands that facing barriers and problems are
necessary in order to achieve success.
- High Work Quality- placing care on quality and can be seen as
having the urge to sell and produce products of high
- Interpersonal Skills- Create and sustain a positive and
rewarding relationship with Members and customers. Working
effectively with coworkers to foster enriching relationships.
Delivering value, safety, and total peace of mind every day is not
just our business, it's our purpose.
Dedicated. Innovative. Driven. Successful.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: AAA, Greensboro , Insurance Sales Producer - Greensboro, NC, Sales , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!