Class B Warehouse Maintenance
Posted on: October 11, 2019
How would you like to earn $18.00-23.00/hr. per hour for Class B
Warehouse Maintenance work!? If so, you're in luck because Adecco
is currently hiring for Class B Warehouse Maintenance Jobs with a
local client located in High Point, NC!
Responsibilities for this Class B Warehouse Maintenance job
- Complies with Lockout/Tagout program, applicable OSHA and
equipment safety requirements.
- Troubleshoot, repair and conduct PM's on mechanical, electrical
and electronic equipment.
- Ability to trouble shoot and work on system peripherals of PLC
- Conducts daily walk-through of facility noting deficiencies and
initiating corrective action
- Uses computers to document maintenance and PM actions, parts
usage in the CMMS
- Communicate effectively at all levels within the facility
- Operates powered lifting equipment, in support of the
- Analyze, understand and apply equipment knowledge to process
- Ability to train others in mechanical, electrical and facility
- Performs all duties assigned to a Maintenance Technician B
class and other duties as assigned with limited supervision.
Preferred Qualifications for warehouse Class B Warehouse
- High School Diploma or Equivalent desired
- Two (2) years or more of documented related experience and/or
technical, mechanical or electrical training.
- Two (2) years in electrical, mechanical or electronic in a
maintenance work environment
- Technician Evaluation Score [TES] 90 to 120
- Requires knowledge and understanding of the distribution
centers operational processes, conveying systems.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documentation,
correspondence and policy instructions.
- Ability to use mathematics skills to perform simple
calculations in a work environment.
- Ability to analyze a variety of systemic problems and based on
the analysis, recommend and take proper course of action.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances,
sit, climb, balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Ability to
work heights of 40 ft or more, ability to lift and/or move up to
- Must have visual acuity, corrected or uncorrected which allows
close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and color perception.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have 1st shift 6am-2:30pm and 2nd shift 1:30pm-12am
Sunday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Saturday available and can help you
choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
For instant consideration for this Class B Warehouse Maintenance
job in High Point, NC, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Greensboro , Class B Warehouse Maintenance, Professions , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!