Application Support Analyst I (Relo to Greensboro, NC Required)
Company: APEX Analytix
Posted on: July 14, 2019
A snapshot of what you would do:
The key function of the Application Support Analyst I is to provide
technical leadership and support for APEX's apexportal Solutions
software applications. The right candidate will have the ability to
interact with clients on a needed basis and help identify,
troubleshoot and address support tickets. This person will possess
a strong, broad IT background including knowledge of software
implementation processes and both software-as-a-service and on
premise solutions. Required location is working onsite in our
Greensboro, NC Office.
- Manage and resolve technical support tickets.
- Partner with Product Manager and R&D teams to prioritize
- Facilitate effective and proactive communications with both
internal and external customers.
- Test product-level functionality and new releases. Identify and
communicate areas for improvement.
- Serve as the technical expert for our client software
- Manage software upgrades on scheduled date.
- Serve as a primary contact for our client's IT department.
- Troubleshoot network, database, and software problems for our
- Configure system settings and options, and execute
- Create rules and data transfer mappings using SQL query.
- Present technical overview of apexportal and technical
requirements to clients when planning upgrades.
- Manage setup of technical environment for hosted clients.
- Lead testing of those interfaces. Includes reconciling data
between clients ERP system(s) and apex
- Work with Help Desk personnel to resolve client installation
- Responsible for the overall security of systems they will be
administering including protecting client data and reporting
situations which may provide unintentional elevated access. The
employee will regularly review corporate policies and will enforce
the policies documented in the Apex Corporate Security
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel
- Exposure to scripting languages (C#, VB.NET)
- Exposure to SQL Server
- Windows networking, including IIS and Windows security
- Knowledge of FTP, secure FTP, and PGP.
- Knowledge of using Command Prompt and its commands.
- Bachelor's or Master degree in Information Technology, Computer
Science, or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in SQL, SSIS and IIS
- 1-2 years of experience in implementation or support role
APEX Analytix is the leading provider of trusted supplier data;
supplier portal software; controls, audit and analytics software;
and AP recovery audit services. We protect over $5 trillion in
spend and prevent or recover over $3 billion in overpayments
annually, and our client portals actively support over 3 million
suppliers. Our software and audit services are built on our
SmartVM-- database of over 20 million supplier records with
contacts, scored for accuracy and age, based on integration with
over 650 external data sources and over 10 million communications
with suppliers each year. APEX Archimedes---, an advanced cognitive
technology and innovation system, supported by IBM Watson--, is
integrated into APEX Analytix software and services to harness the
power of the future through smarter recoveries, controls,
analytics, working capital and supplier data. We serve over 250
Fortune 500/Forbes Global 2000 clients around the world and are
fluent in languages covering 98 percent of global trade.
At APEX Analytix, our culture drives everything! We live our
culture of performance, respect, candor and fun-in that order.
Performance is measured by delivering value to our clients,
generating goodwill, trust and partnership. Sincere respect for
each other, our diverse backgrounds and our well-being are our
cornerstones. We value open and honest relationships with each
other, our clients and our communities. And, life is too short to
not have fun! We look for team players who possess the qualities of
being humble, hungry and smart. We recruit candidates who will
strive for accountability in performance and career growth, serving
our clients in long-term respectful relationships, and working in a
diverse and caring environment.
We owe our growing success to our team of bright, passionate, and
innovative individuals. We truly value our associates and strive to
provide the highest quality benefits program, offering competitive
compensation packages with tailored bonus plans and generous
benefits. Our benefits include health and insurance plans (medical,
dental, optical, life insurance, disability insurance, FSA, HSA
employee assistance program, supplemental insurance options and
pre-paid legal), a generous paid time off plan, 401k plan, flexible
work schedules, wellness programs (company fitness and weight loss
challenges, financial wellness software tool, and gym membership
stipend), associate and customer referral bonus programs, and paid
community hours. And here at APEX Analytix, you won't get lost in
the shuffle. Our focus on internal training, growth and development
results in annually filling over a quarter of our open positions
with internal promotions! With resources such as a strong Mentor
Program, Internal Training Portal, plus Education, Tuition, and
Certification Assistance, we provide tools for our associates to
grow and develop. If you are looking for a place to shine, come
join the team!
Keywords: APEX Analytix, Greensboro , Application Support Analyst I (Relo to Greensboro, NC Required), Professions , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!