Posted on: June 15, 2019
Ecolab, the leading global developer of premium cleaning,
sanitizing, and maintenance products and services for the hospital,
institutional and industrial markets, has the following position
The Maintenance Technician diagnoses and repairs both facilities
and production equipment in a safe, timely, and cost effective
Whats in it For You:
- Opportunity for a long term career path that allows for
exposure into all areas of the Ecolabs supply chain
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a
safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most
ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment-
medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock
purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Interface with production/warehouse supervision to effect safe
repairs to equipment and that equipment is returned to operations
in an acceptable condition.
- Performs regularly scheduled preventive maintenance, trouble
shooting, and monthly safety checks.
- Makes repairs & modifications to equipment and facilities as
scheduled through the e-mail work order system.
- Responsible for completing all paperwork assigned and
coordinating with the Reliability Supervisor to ensure data is
correct and recorded.
Plant location: Greensboro, NC
Work week and shift: 3rd shift and every other weekend (6:00pm -
6:00am; 2-2-3 rotation)
Compensation package offered: $24.00/hour
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years experience in an industrial maintenance
- 1 year of experience with electrical and mechanical systems in
an industrial environment.
- 1 year of experience with PLC based applications in an
- Must have elementary math capability and can follow oral or
- No immigration sponsorship provided
- Must be able to perform all physical duties
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs.
- Formal vocational training in plant maintenance activities with
emphasis on industrial applications or equivalent job experience in
electricity, power distribution, industrial electrical wiring,
mechanics, machine operations, general plumbing, heating
ventilation and air conditioning, boiler operations.
- Able to work in difficult situations such as confined spaces,
heat and in high places.
- Experience with pumps, welding, bearings, electrical safety,
forklifts, gears, hydraulics, valves, and rigging.
- Experience in a TPM environment.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and
we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can
grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal
treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote,
transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of
individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters
affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions,
and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against
any associate or applicant for employment because of race,
religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic
information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our
goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered
veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a
place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact
Keywords: Ecolab, Greensboro , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!