Company: rice toyota
Posted on: December 8, 2018
We are seeking an experienced and certified Service Technician / Journeyman to join our Service team.
Why Rice Toyota?
Rice Toyota in beautiful Greensboro, NC is the 1st Toyota Dealership ever established in the Southeastern United States in 1965. Owned and operated on Battleground Avenue by the Rice Family for over 50 years, we offer a professional work environment with opportunity for growth, advancement, and a long term career. Our paid training program is a fun & interactive experience. You will learn about Toyota product offerings, our sales process and how we retain our customers for life.
Rice Toyota has been the proud recipient of the President's Club award for 20 years. We are the largest new vehicle dealer in Greensboro and have some of the highest customer retention rates in the region. We are on the hunt for energetic candidates that have exceled in a fast paced environment.
This person will be responsible for inspecting, diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles. Areas of expertise include but are not limited to engine, transmission, drivability, cooling system, brake system, electronics, steering and suspension, HVAC.
* Paid training, aggressive compensation
* Full Benefits Plan
* Competitive health insurance rates
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Generous incentive and bonus programs
* Discount vehicle purchase and service program
* Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
* Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnoses, maintains, and repairs vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning
* Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* High School diploma
* Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto Service Technician
* Must be ASE certified
* Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
* Learns quickly
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Team player
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Ensures that customer's cars are kept clean
* Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
* Ability to identify problems quickly
* Knowledge of automobiles
* Math, reading, and computer skills
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Mechanic, Technician, Service Technician, Service Mechanic, Journeymen, Service, Automotive, Auto, Master, Master Tech, Master Technician, Service Tech, Tech, Auto Tech, Auto Service Tech, Express, Quick Lube, Express Tech, Express Technician, Quick Lube Tech, Lube Tech, Lube Technician, Quick Lube Technician
Keywords: rice toyota, Greensboro , Service Tech, Professions , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!