Senior Business Analyst
Company: OpsVeda, Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Senior Business Analyst
Location: Greensboro NC - US-based Remote
OpsVeda is an advanced operations management platform that
leverages emerging technologies to deliver digital transformation
initiatives with measurable KPIs, benefits and returns.
Our mission is to make customer operations immensely agile and
profitable by empowering our customers with self-serve advanced
operational intelligence, AI and ML-infused decision automation,
and RPA capabilities.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business/Systems Analysts
for our Customer Success team who is focused on making technology
"easy" and "frictionless" for our customers, their partners and
The objective of each OpsVeda customer success team member is
* Closely partner with customers to identify, prioritize and solve
their biggest business challenges.
* Improve decision-making and operation management capability for
customers by leveraging real-time intelligence from all internal
and external partners, systems and processes.
* Maximize value of their OpsVeda investment by expanding usage
across all business operations and stakeholders.
This role presents an excellent opportunity to be at the forefront
of the customer experience transformation at an industry-leading
software company. A successful applicant has a background executing
projects implementing customer-facing technology, ideally as a
senior business/systems/data analyst with a consulting company or
in a business relationship management role within CPG, F&B,
Fashion, Hi-Tech or Manufacturing industries.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a business analyst, you will be
* A trusted advisor for customers assigned to you
* Tuned-in to customer's business happenings and results
* The best partner and change agent for each business stakeholder,
striving to convert them into either an OpsVeda sponsor, OpsVeda
champion/super-user, or an OpsVeda user
* Focused on monitoring, analyzing and expanding OpsVeda usage
(measured as number of users, deployment across business functions
or process areas, geographies, ingesting data from a variety of
internal and external sources to deliver improved decision-making
* Maintaining a handy list of projects by stakeholders that were
either delivered, in progress, or planned in the past/upcoming 4
* Always ready to articulate key accomplishments and potential
value, risks, opportunities, challenges and
* Actively converting challenging customer engagements to published
customer case studies and testimonials.
* Partnering with customer sponsor, project champions and OpsVeda
account management team to build, execute and periodically update
Customer's OpsVeda Roadmap that is aligned with their business
strategy and incorporated into their overall digital roadmaps.
* Use the roadmap to define and prioritize digital
initiatives/projects, seek sponsorship and mobilize resources.
* Working closely together with assigned OpsVeda Systems
Analysts/Developers to prioritize, design and deliver new
operations management solutions, in the form of storyboards,
exceptions, alerts, JUNIs and Opportunity Apps
* Leveraging OpsVeda platform capability with RPA or use native
integration into customer's transaction systems (ERP, SCM, WM, 3PLs
and others) to deliver autonomous supply chain and operations
* Always innovating and striving to grow into senior leadership
WHO YOU ARE?
* You possess demonstrated skills in uncovering business needs,
assessing the impact of those needs, capturing, analyzing, and
documenting business requirements (including paint points and
opportunities for improvement)
* You are able to articulate, communicate and drive implementation
of the recommended business optimization and process automation
* You are passionate about supply chain analytics and operational
intelligence, data visualization & analysis, and use of AI, ML and
* You are result-oriented and can work independently in a
* You possess knowledge of business fundamentals and an appetite
for hands-on learning OpsVeda systems and implementing predictive
analytics and prescriptive actions to improve customer business
* You will design, configure and develop OpsVeda storyboards with
actionable insights and collaborative workflow capability,
predictive exceptions, alerts, KPIs, business metrics and
* Use data sets to create valuable and actionable visualizations
for leadership and analysts
* Excellent team working and communication (verbal & written)
skills, "can do" attitude, and a great teammate in a global
* Have strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers
and multi-functional teams
* Utilize underlying data sources to advise leaders on improvements
to their day-to-day processes
* Present findings to key decision-makers, with the ability to
translate complex analysis into actionable recommendations.
* Must have BS or MS in Supply Chain, Business Management,
Technology or related fields
* Must have 3-5 years of relevant experience
* Must have good knowledge in the Supply chain management
* Proficiency in writing SQL queries for data manipulation and data
analysis is preferred.
* Experience conducting a deep analysis of real-world data.
* Self-motivated, independent, organized, and proactive; highly
responsive, flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple
business units and product teams.
* Analytical mindset with the understanding to providing growth and
success through use of emerging technologies.
* Excellent written, oral communication, project management, and
presentation skills, and the ability to present complex data and
outcomes in a concise and straightforward way.
* You can take business requirements, convert them into technical
requirements, work with the technology team and deliver the outcome
to business teams.
* You have the curiosity and ability to get up the learning curve
quickly to build and extend the personalization infrastructure.
The position offers a competitive base salary with generous bonus
linked to performance.
If the above describes you, send your CV to email@example.com.
Keywords: OpsVeda, Inc, Greensboro , Senior Business Analyst, Professions , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!