Class A CDL - Driver Trainer
Posted on: November 24, 2022
South Boston, VAHome time: DailyExperience: 12 months or greater
CDL experienceJob ID: 223403Overview
- Provide hands-on training that meets curriculum requirements
and driver needs.
- Work with Leadership and Operations to solve issues identified
- Maintain and update training records to ensure compliance.
- Assist with driver out processing tasks.
- Help new driver associates at to the over-the-road
- Haul freight regularly.
- Exhibit behavior that aligns with Schneider values, standards
and dress code.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, and the
scope of the job may change based on business demands. Pay and
- Competitive starting annual salary*.
- Bi-weekly paychecks.
- Annual profit-sharing bonuses available. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- DOT physical card.
- Minimum 12 months of Class A driving experience.
- Previous instructor/training experience preferred.
- Follow and have a knowledge of company policies.
- Ability to coach and mentor effectively.
- Live within 75 miles of South Boston, VA. Still need more
experience or have questions about qualifications? Call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through everything. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety first and
always, integrity in every action, respect for all and excellence
in all we do.
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid
training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online
personal development courses. Hear more about this role from our
Driver Trainers Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Greensboro , Class A CDL - Driver Trainer, Professions , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!