Senior Solution Analyst, SAP Supply Chain
Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job Description:Responsible for collecting, clarifying and
translating business requirements into documentation and conceptual
designs from which the applications and solutions are developed.
Generate knowledge and value for the organization, including
business process decision support at the strategic, tactical, and
operational levels.The Sr Solution Analyst will inform, design,
configure and test solutions to deliver capabilities to support
global organizational goals. Additionally, this role will serve as
a subject matter and senior resource in designing, planning and
executing the SAP S4 Fashion ERP implementation primarily focused
on manufacturing, procurement and inventory management. Design and
maintain system functional configurations. Partner with Development
teams to design and implement end-to-end system integrations and
process enhancements. This role will collaborate with other key
team members within the total value stream leveraging agile/SCRUM
methodologies drive the delivery of continuous incremental value
for the business.Responsibilities
- Seasoned professional individual contributor;
- Works independently with limited supervision;
- May manage projects / processes;
- Provides leadership, coaching, mentoring and training to less
- Reviews the work of lower level professionals; Problems faced
are difficult and sometimes complex;
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and
- Works to achieve operational targets with major impact on the
- Responsible for making improvements of processes, systems or
products to enhance performance of the job area or implementing new
solutions to ensure digital capabilities;
- Participates in short- and long-term backlog / planning
- Collaborates with business partners in order to provide
technical solutions to meet user needs through the analysis of
business workflows and an understanding of business needs.
- Develops, writes, and communicates requirements for the design
and implementation of business solutions;
- Reviews the test plan and monitors the testing process to
ensure that business results are adequately tested and the
remaining risks are acceptable;
- Investigates, resolves and escalates problems during
implementation and post-Go Live support.
- Participant in agile teams and follows agile guiding
- Responsible for adhering to applications security procedures,
change control guidelines and Sarbanes-Oxley IT and business
- Strong knowledge of consumer packaged goods type of
organization that performs vertical manufacturing.
- Expert functional and technical knowledge of SAP S4 Fashion
functional modules primarily in procurement, , extended warehouse
management, inventory management & inbound / outbound
- Provide hands on solution configuration and delivery.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of all project phases,
releases, and project components for implementation and
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least two full life
cycle SAP implementations.
- At least 3 years of experience contributing, implementing
and/or oversite of SAP AFS and/or S4 Fashion solutions with 5+
years of overall industry and/or consulting experience.
- Experience developing systems requirements, designing and
prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and
implementing practical business solutions under multiple
- Understanding of SAP functional area interdependencies (Supply
Chain, Sales and distribution, Material Management, Warehouse
Management, Inventory Management, Production Planning, Extended
Warehouse Management, Master Data Management, Financials).
- Provides guidance and training to less experience team
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills that can be
applied at all levels within the organization.
- Updates project schedule, communication progress, project
changes, and identifies risks and issues while developing
mitigating plans to address.
- Ability to define and manage the scope of tasks and execute
projects on time and within budget, escalating exceptions in a
- Excellent research skills, ability to leverage available tools
such as subscription services, trade press, Internet or other
online services. Continuous building and sharing of knowledge on
new technologies and best practices in related field of
- Must be a self-starter with strong consensus building
- Experience working in an agile environment using SAFe
methodology or other proven agile methodology is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business Management, Supply Chain Management or a related field.
Master's degree preferred.PandoLogic.Keywords:SAP Analyst,
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Greensboro , Senior Solution Analyst, SAP Supply Chain, Professions , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!