Company: Carolina Pines at Greensboro
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Carolina Pines at Greensboro - NOW OFFERING DAILY PAY! We are
pleased to offer a voluntary benefit for employees to access their
pay on their own schedule. Work today, get paid today.
Carolina Pines at Greensboro is a member of the Accordius Health
family of skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation centers. We
are resident-centered and quality-focused! Our workplace culture is
all about uplifting people. If you are looking for a healthcare
organization where you can bring your best ""you"" to work, where
you can make a difference, and where you can team-up with
like-minded co-workers, then we are also looking for you. Join
Carolina Pines at Greensboro is looking for a Plant Operations
Staff. - -
Working at Carolina Pines at Greensboro you will enjoy:
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Positive work environment
- Excellent Training
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
What you will do:
- Perform repairs and maintenance on equipment and supplies.
- Test emergency generator weekly and monthly as required by
state and federal regulations.
- Know and follow established safety rules and policies and
procedures of the maintenance department. -
- Maintain the building in good repair and keep free of hazards
such as those caused by electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling
- Maintain the building in compliance with federal, state, and
local codes and laws.
- Perform monthly maintenance checks of the building, grounds,
- Perform routine maintenance and repair work, such as painting,
minor carpentry, repair work, changing light bulbs, and various
other routine maintenance tasks.
- Coordinate maintenance work with other departments.
- Keep the grounds looking neat and cared for by mowing and
trimming the grass, trimming the bushes and trees, keeping the
leaves and litter picked up, the sidewalks clear of debris, and any
erosion challenges under control.
- Remain on-call for facility emergencies.
- Coordinate and participate in fire safety program and fire
- Arrange for and manage outside repair, maintenance and
construction services according to procedures.
- Perform duties of washing windows and screens outside of
- Keep work areas and storage rooms neat and orderly.
- Pick up work order request daily and establish work
- Inspect fire extinguishers every thirty (30) days.
- Maintain work records and schedules for daily, weekly, monthly,
quarterly, semi-annual, and annual preventative
- Keep required records and submit to the Administrator when
What you need:
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work
- Ability to operate various pieces of equipment to include: lawn
mower, weed eater, blower, edger, pressure washer, chainsaw,
- Effective verbal and written English communication
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work
well within a team environment in support of company
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent
organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and
simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of
quality and productivity.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Keywords: Carolina Pines at Greensboro, Greensboro , Maintenance Assistant, Professions , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!