Company: Greenwich Aerogroup Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Job Title: CRM Administration/Analyst Travel Requirements:
Reports to: VP - Information Technology
Responsible for customization, maintenance and support of Customer
Relationship Management (CRM) solutions and create/modify
dashboards using Power BI for Greenwich AeroGroup and companies.
Integrate CRM and Power BI with existing ERP.
Scope of Responsibilities:
* Mine data in complex database.
* Create and manage email and mail merge templates in CRM.
* Formulate and maintain various reports and dashboards.
* Create new dashboards for various ERP packages using Power
* Create and modify list views.
* Import and update campaign data.
* Respond to CRM user inquiries or reported problems in a timely
fashion (Help Desk Support).
* Analyze software apps & add-ons to improve CRM functionality and
* Track CRM program activities and milestones in order to meet
objectives and report activities and results on a monthly
* Maintain updated system documentation and Salesforce
* Create and edit user roles & profiles.
* Manage new user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring
ownership of deactivated users.
* Trains users and maintains training materials.
* Perform data audits to uncover data integrity issues and/or
opportunities for process improvements.
* Maintain outmost confidentiality on all documents,
correspondence, research records, information, data, etc.
* Complies with all company rules, code of ethics and business
* Attends and participates in various department and company
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
* College degree in Information Technology (preferred).
* Experience with Microsoft SQL or Oracle
* Salesforce or other CRM experience or
accreditations/certifications a plus.
* Experience performing database cleanup and/or data migration.
* Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving
* Experience using Power Bi.
* Experience in SQL/Oracle table links and views
* Ability to effectively communicate with users to define problems
and present solutions.
* Strong interpersonal, presentation, written and oral
Other Requirements for Successful Candidate:
* Pass pre-employment drug screen
* Pass pre-employment background check
To express interest in this position: Please complete an online
application by clicking on Application in the Careers section of
the Greenwich AeroGroup website (www.greenwichaerogroup.com). In
addition, upload a copy of your resume with a cover letter at the
end of the application process.
Greenwich AeroGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Greenwich Aerogroup Inc., Greensboro , CRM Administration/Analyst, Professions , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!