Forming Operator - Journeyman
Posted on: September 24, 2022
**Must have a Forming Operator CardThe Forming Operator -----"
- Defect analysis (gauging and visual) and necessary adjustments
to the machine, feeder, stacker, etc. to improve and maintain top
- To change or assist in changing blanks, molds, finish mold
changes and record reason.
- Body and finish mold changes.
- Job change assistance.
- Breakdown repair assistance.
- Reporting to Crew-leaders and Supervision any bad glass, bad
machine conditions, or defective machine parts which cannot be
- Adjusting temperatures of mold equipment to the feeder.
- Necessary doping and swabbing of mold equipment.
- May be assigned responsibility for additional equipment, up to
and including, the point at which the bottles enter the lehr.
- Keeps work area, tools, and equipment clean and orderly.
- Gauge weight and selected physical dimensions on complete
set-out and/or random sample and record using the computer
- Re-qualify all cavities following any major downtime.
- Maintain any records or reports as directed.
The Forming Operator -----" Journeyman should have:
- Must have a Forming Operator Card
- Must be able to work a rotating schedule, with weekend and some
- Must be able to work safely in a hot, dirty and loud
- Must have a minimum high school or GED.
- Must be committed to meeting quality standards, comply with
SOP--------s, and willing to learn SPC.Must be able to perform the
essential functions of the job with or without reasonable
accommodations.Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a
full-time basis.What We Offer:
- Opportunity for future growth and advancement
- Generous, Award-winning 401(k) plan w/ employer contribution &
- Comprehensive benefits package
- and much more----- -
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.O-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of
disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
or in order to perform the essential functions of a position,
please contact O-I at and let us know the nature of your request
and your contact information.PandoLogic. Keywords: Craftsman,
Location: Ringgold, VA - 24586
Keywords: O-I, Greensboro , Forming Operator - Journeyman, Professions , Ringgold, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!