CDL A Driver Dedicated Local & Occasional Overnight Work
Company: HFCS Transport
Location: Oak Ridge
Posted on: June 25, 2022
CDL CLASS A TRUCK DRIVERS RECENT PAY INCREASE
DRIVERS EARN AN AVERAGE OF $60-$68K WITH A GUARANTEED MINIMUM
TRANSITION PAY! Dedicated local and occasional overnight work.
HFCS is a food grade tanker company with the need for a CDL Class A
Driver to run a primarily local freight with the occasional out and
back overnight load.
HFCS Transport operates mainly within a 200-mile radius of
Winston-Salem, hauling for customers in the United States. Drivers
are dispatched from our full-service terminal in Winston-Salem,
Full Time and Part Time positions available!
Call (888) 915-2177
- An average income of between $60,000-$68,000 per year
- $1,200 guaranteed minimum a week
- Most freight within a 200-mile radius
- Assigned equipment
- Paid orientation and tank training
- Excellent work environment
- Clean terminal
- We are a dedicated operation
- Excellent home time
- Full Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision)
- Profit Sharing and 401(k)
- Holiday Pay
- Safety Incentive
- At least 1 year tractor trailer experience preferred
- Tanker Endorsement (not needed to apply but must be willing to
- No Hazmat required
If you are interested or have more questions, please call (888)
Or APPLY NOW to provide your information and all qualified
candidates will be contacted within one day!
Keywords: HFCS Transport, Greensboro , CDL A Driver Dedicated Local & Occasional Overnight Work, Professions , Oak Ridge, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!