Inventory Control Manager
Company: Cregger Company
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Once a small plumbing supply house, Cregger Company is now a
leading wholesaler and retailer of building products and home goods
related to heating, cooling, plumbing, lighting and appliances.
Founded in 1978, Cregger Company has grown into one of the
industries well known and respected wholesalers. Today Cregger
Company employs over 340 people across 40 locations; throughout
South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia. The company continues
to grow and prosper through its focus on customer service,
extraordinary personnel, discipline of operations, and amongst all
things, pride.The Operations Manager assists the branch manager in
maintaining inventory control through daily reports and cycle
counts. Assist receiving clerks to ensure product is received in
the system in a timely manner. Assist sales staff in returning
defective items or items that need to be returned to manufacturer
and various other tasks to maintain operational efficiency.Job
- Managing inventory through negative item on hand reports, spot
checking inventory counts and dealing with customer returns
- Reviews various reports and recommendations and initiates
action to improve operations.
- Responsible for contacting vendors to obtain Return goods
authorizations or defective claims.
- Prepares and maintains performance and statistical
- Achieves short and long-term program goals in accordance with
annual strategic planningJob Requirements:
- Excellent Interpersonal communication, leadership, and customer
- Proven track record in supervision of warehouse employees.
- Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service
to internal and external customers.
- Microsoft efficient.PM22PI181801027
Keywords: Cregger Company, Greensboro , Inventory Control Manager, Professions , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!