Commercial Construction Project Manager/Estimator
Company: MWM Construction Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings.
- Ability to solve problems and explore options in solving issues
that arise on any given project or estimate.
- Ability to communicate schedules, changes, and directives
involved in project management.
- Ability to provide leadership to employees and subcontractors
to achieve an on-time and on-budget project.
- Ability to review construction submittals and transmit them to
the architect and engineer. Ability to track submittals to avoid
any lead time issues.
- Plan, direct and coordinate daily jobsite activities.
- Invoice clients through a standard AIA application for payment
documents. Track invoices to ensure timely payments. Ability to
handle subcontractor and vendor invoices in a timely fashion.
- Perform project buyout, drafting subcontracts, etc.
- Perform takeoffs, forward requests to quote documents, and
assemble Excel bid spreadsheets.
- Track costs of construction projects and review cost
spreadsheets with upper management.
- Transmit construction schedule to clients and subcontractors
through Microsoft Project. Track schedule throughout the project to
ensure on-time delivery.
- Apply for and procure building permits.
- Make site visits to projects to review bid documents before
- Perform safety inspections on-site and maintain a safe working
- Proper documentation of all project correspondence, submittals,
and change orders.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (ex. Project, Excel, Word,
Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.), and ProCore.
- Must exhibit excellent responsiveness. Willingness to solve
problems. Willingness to take responsibility.
- Must be able to maintain client relationships and develop new
- 5-10 years PM or estimating experience in commercial
- Bachelor's degree.
- Driver's license.
- Resume and cover letter -A full-service general contractor
specializing in healthcare, hospital, University, and institutional
construction. Occasional travel might be required.
Keywords: MWM Construction Inc., Greensboro , Commercial Construction Project Manager/Estimator, Professions , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!