Production Associate - 8 hour shifts - full time
Company: PRESS GLASS
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionLocation: StonevilleType of position: full-time
Production Associate – 1st, 2nd, 3rd shiftGENERAL DESCRIPTION:Join
the best production team in the glass industry and fabricate the
glass for commercial buildings (skyscrapers, hospitals, airports
etc.)! As Production Associate/Production Operator Assistant you
will perform a variety of manufacturing activities: you may pull
the orders, help operate automated machines, load/unload the
production materials, ensure quality and support warehouse. Start
as an Assistant and move up within company!Join our team and move
up within company!
- Group insurance after 1 month from starting day.
- Life insurance covered by PRESS GLASS
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Bonuses up to $1200!
- Paid Time Off - up to 80 hours within first year, after one
year additional 40 hours.
- Growth opportunity - start as an Operator Assistant and move up
within company. More then 50% of Production Supervisors were
promoted within the company.
- Great atmosphere - we believe in teamwork and help each
- Advanced technology - you will be trained on new machines with
automated modules in the outstanding factory.
- Appreciations events for all employees!ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- You will loads and unloads glass using cranes and/or hoists
and/or manually with partner,
- Inspects glass to ensure quality,
- You will read and understand a tape measurer up to 18th inch
and sometimes millimeters/centimeters. Don't worry - we will train
- You will be trained to set up and operate a variety of modern
CNC machines such as furnaces, cutting tables, laminating lines,
digital printers, grinders, to meet safety standards if need to
ensure the best calibration level within Press Glass
- You may assemble and attach hardware to glass to build custom
shower doors or office doors,
- May operate forklift to load and/or unload trucks,
- May trim excess interlayer from edges of glass and load onto
baking trays.WE ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT TEAM PLAYER WITH:
- Ability to learn to operate and troubleshoot computerized
machines and automated systems,
- Desire to build a career,
- Good communication skills to share information about the
- Excellent attendance to make sure the customers will receive
product on time,
- High School diploma or equivalent (preferable).SCHEDULE:
- 1st shift: 6am to 2pm or 7am to 3:30pm, starting pay
- 2nd shift: 2pm to 10 pm or 3:30pm to 12am, starting pay
- 3rd shift: 10pm to 6am, starting pay $17/hour.
- Monday through Friday, Saturdays depending on production
schedule. Hours may vary depending on department and location.
Equal Opportunity EmployerPRESS GLASS
Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of age,
race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or
national origin.AUTHORIZATION DISCLAIMER
- I certify that the facts contained in this application are true
and complete to the best of my knowledge and understand that, if
employed, falsified statements on this application shall be grounds
- I authorize investigation of all statements contained herein
and the references and employers listed above to give you any and
all information concerning my previous employment and any pertinent
information they may have, personal or otherwise, and release the
company from all liability for any damage that may result from
utilization of such information.
- I also understand and agree that no representative of the
company has any authority to enter into any agreement for
employment for any specified period of time, or to make any
agreement contrary to the foregoing, unless it is in writing and
signed by an authorized company representative.
- This waiver does not permit the release or use of
disability-related or medical information in a manner prohibited by
the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other relevant
federal and state laws.
- I understand that a consumer credit report or criminal records
check may be necessary prior to my employment. If such reports are
required, I understand that, in compliance with federal law, the
company will provide me with a written notice regarding the use of
these reports and will also obtain a separate written authorization
from me to consent to these reports. I also understand that a poor
credit history or conviction will not automatically result in
disqualification from employment.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire.Powered by
Keywords: PRESS GLASS, Greensboro , Production Associate - 8 hour shifts - full time, Professions , Stoneville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!