Company: ABCO Automation, Inc.
Location: Browns Summit
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Responsible for developing detailed, accurate estimated costs for
projects, development of quotations, and assisting in sales. This
position will support Design Build and Build to Print with a focus
on quote development for pre-existing designs.
1. Evaluate information packages including mechanical drawings,
electrical drawings, bills of material and other information
provided for Build to Print quotes.
2. Using CAD systems, evaluate drawings and models to identify
scopes of work and areas of concern.
3. Prepares estimates by projecting the costs associated with a
project or machine, with an emphasis on accuracy and ensuring
profitability of projects.
4. Prepares quote documents with accurate description of quoted
5. Work with and coordinate activities of internal resources in
6. Work with external resources including local and non-local,
including overseas, suppliers (machine shops, metal finishers, part
7. Provides documentation that will support the cost estimates.
8. Attend and, at times, host contract review and acceptance
meetings, if appropriate.
9. Communicates with vendors and customers and all levels of
10. Maintains and makes recommendations for improvements to
estimating procedures and methods.
11. Adheres to time constraints.
12. All other duties as properly assigned.
Working environment is generally favorable with adequate lighting
and temperature. There are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions
caused by noise, dust, smells, etc.
Minimum Education Required:
AS in engineering, drafting or equivalent machine design or
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
Three (3) years of related experience.
Key Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Technical Functional Knowledge
Keywords: ABCO Automation, Inc., Greensboro , Project Estimator, Professions , Browns Summit, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!