Maintenance Mechanic C
Company: Keolis Transit America
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Core Competencies / Responsibilities:
- Tire Mount and Dismount (Primary Responsibility of this Job
- Entry level understanding of all systems onboard the fleet
- Routine Preventative Maintenance
- Perform Oil and Lube Services
- Perform Preventative Maintenance Services & Repairs
- Completion of PM Checklist/Work Orders.
- Understanding all Preventive Maintenance Procedures: A, B,
- Component/System understanding: Air Conditioning, Brakes,
Engine, Transmission, Suspension and Steering, Electrical, Fuel,
Lubrication, and Differentials.
- Assist Class A, B, and C Personnel in routine
repairs/maintenance of equipment
- Ability to continuously learn new technical information and
techniques in formaland informal training sessions in order to stay
abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Maintains an organized service department work space
- Performs routine basic electrical work on automotive equipment
such as installing batteries and terminals, repairing and adjusting
- Performing major repairs with the assistance of a A,B, or C
mechanic/minor fleet repairs
- Fixing shop equipment as needed
- Pre-tripping of fleet as needed
- Respond to any unit with fleet related problems, or units
involved in incident/accident.
- Perform roadside repairs on fleet equipment in a safe and
- Perform routine repairs, which may consist of major/minor
- Generate and complete repair orders/road calls that correspond
with work being performed.
- Assist in restocking inventory
- Maintain a customer-focused attitude to complement a high level
of motivation and energy.
- Contribute to a positive work environment
- Interaction with other Fleet Personnel
- Minimize waste
- Knowledge and use of proper safety equipment at all time
- Any and all other duties as designated or assigned by
Management or Supervisors.Please note: Job duties or specific job
title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining
agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.Additional
StatementsDrug and alcohol screening: Employment contingent upon
passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent
upon receiving a favorable background check. If applying for a
safety sensitive position, it may require a physical
examination.Safety commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis.
By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees,
customers, and communities. Together we can become the most
successful transportation company in the world.Environmental
commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by
minimizing the impact of operations to our people and the
communities in which we operate.EEO statement: Our policy is to
afford Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals
regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital
status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
sexual orientation, or gender identification. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
testing.Disclaimer and closing statement: The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed
by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended
to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.
Keolis is committed to offering our employees competitive
compensation and benefits, opportunities for development and growth
throughout an exciting and rewarding career, and the safest work
Keywords: Keolis Transit America, Greensboro , Maintenance Mechanic C, Professions , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!