Warehouse Supervisor I
Company: Schenker, Inc.
Location: Browns Summit
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Establish and maintain warehouse operational
- Develop and maintain ISO level operation guidelines and
- Develop and monitor productivity standards.
- Develop and maintain efficient, cost effective operations
- Establish and maintain daily operating schedules.
- Coordinate daily cycle counts.
- Develop and maintain an internal training center within
- Present facility operations to prospective customers.
- Ensure a safe working environment through consistent practice
of safety programs and procedures.
- Select and place staff, ensure staff receives training for job
activities, and define specific job assignments.
- Manage performance to ensure required levels of productivity
and achievement of organizational objectives. Job
Requirements:Requirements:* This is a supervisory position. *
Strong interpersonal and analytical skills required. * Bachelor's
degree or equivalent preferred. * Generally prefer 0-2 years of
related supervisory experience. Benefits Benefits MedicalWe offer a
number of plans for a variety of health care services and supplies,
including preventative care, inpatient and outpatient services and
prescription drugs.VisionThe option for separate vision coverage
for eye exams, frames, and contact lenses.DentalThe option for
separate dental coverage to cover preventative major and basic
dental services.401(k)The company offers a pre-tax 401(k)
contribution plan with a company match.Direct DepositWe offer
direct deposit to all employees. At DB Schenker, you are part of a
global logistics network that connects the world. A network that
allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute
and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues
worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual
backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are
Here to move. Equal Opportunity
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keywords: Schenker, Inc., Greensboro , Warehouse Supervisor I, Professions , Browns Summit, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!