Line Service Technician
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
PDS Tech is currently recruiting for a Line Service Technician
to work in Greensboro, NC!The Line Service Technician is a customer
service position that is responsible for supporting all ground
operations for inbound and outbound aircraft crews and passengers.
Additionally, Line Service is a support position for the FAR 145
Repair Station operations.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform line service duties as assigned per acceptable methods,
techniques, and practices.
- Responsible for guiding, towing, parking, greeting, and
organizing aircraft that is arriving or departing from an Aircraft
- Assist with performing Customer Service Facility Audits on
equipment, tooling, and shop expendables.
- Responsible for inspecting, maintaining, and repairing shop
equipment to a high standard.
- Assist Repair Station with scheduled and unscheduled
maintenance tasks as required.
- Perform assigned work in a safe, effective manner while
practicing good housekeeping in accordance with company and
- Provide daily turnover communication to fellow team members on
critical tasks and items of importance.
- Perform other duties as directed by Service Center Manager.
Education, Work Experience, Certification and/or Licensure:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- One-year work experience working as a Line Service technician.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Customer Service skills including listening, oral and
written communication, attention to detail, and responsiveness to
- Strong ability to balance conflicting priorities, multi-task
projects and duties, continuously.
- --Reassess and re-prioritize projects based upon
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and
- Aircraft parts terminology knowledge is required.
- Strong analytical and effective decision-making skills.
- Ability to act independently with minimum level of
supervision.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of
the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices
nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com $$$ PDS pays for referrals!
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Greensboro , Line Service Technician, Professions , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!