PLM Engineering Systems Analyst
Company: Honda Aircraft Company, LLC
Posted on: March 24, 2020
General Summary:The Senior PLM Architect role will be an
integral team member of the PLM/Engineering Systems Development,
Deployment and Support Team assisting in the PLM Teamcenter
Process, Methods and Tool for all Engineering disciplines
processes. The incumbent will be responsible for leading the user
business requirement gathering, develop and propose advance
technical design solution and review and mentor with other
developers and system architects to implement and deploy the
solution. This position will work closely with the Engineering
community to support a variety of PLM activities.Duties and
- Facilitates and conduct user requirement sessions with user
community to document AS-IS and TO-BE process.
- Develops solutions from customer requirements
- Develops/document Solution Specification for team members to
- Works with support team to Investigate and troubleshoot
Teamcenter Engineering data to continuously improve the
- Responsible for leading several technical PLM projects with
user requirement, development schedules and testing and delivery of
the solution to the end customers.
- Supports IS Management with developing roadmap, strategy and
supporting the governance model.
- Works with leadership team to create and enhance vision and
strategy for PLM at in the eco system of other Enterprise
Education, Work Experience, Certification and/or Licensure:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related
degree; Master's degree is preferred
- 15 year's direct work experience with PLM strategy, roadmap,
implementation and support.
- Broad hands-on experience with all levels and modules of PLM
application from development to release.
- Experience in product and engineering processes related to PLM
- Previous experience as a cross functional team leader with
ability to bring disparate IT and business functions to create
solutions that enable PLM vision
- Experience with Siemens, Teamcenter Engineering Multi-site is
- Experience in computer science, information management, system
engineering, or related technical field
- Experience with development tools and processes
- Extensive experience with PDM information system
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of PC, Linux and UNIX Workstation operating systems
and application implementation as related to CAD
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to complete tasks
with minimal supervision
- Presentation skills with ability to deliver PLM vision, mission
and strategy to a broad audience.
- Must have strong interpersonal and service-oriented skills with
the ability to interface well with engineers, vendors and other
staff members at all levels
- Ability to collaborate with PLM Business Leadership to manage
training and other organization change management activities
associated with the rollout of PLM modules
- Incumbents may be routinely exposed to equipment operational
noise heat-cold-dust, and/or aircraft equipment, parts, or fuel
- Incumbents may be required to stand, sit, squat, walk, bend,
climb ladders, move, reach, or stretch for prolonged time periods
with no restrictions, as required by job duties.
- Work in a safe and professional manner while adhering to all
regulatory requirements (FAA, OSHA, DOT, EPA, State, and Federal
- Read, hear, speak, and see with no restrictions, as required by
- Comprehend and adhere to management directions and/or safety
instructions with no restrictions.
- Effectively communicate in Business English language.
- Pull, push, carry, lift, or move items up to 10 lbs. throughout
the work shift without assistance, as required by job duties.
- Pull, push, carry, lift or move
materials/people/items/equipment weighing up to 50lbs or more
during the work shift, with the use of Company provided "reach
assistance technology" or "movement assist technology" (fork-lifts,
pallet jacks, pulleys, dolly's, robotics reach equipment, people
movers etc.), as required by job duties.
Keywords: Honda Aircraft Company, LLC, Greensboro , PLM Engineering Systems Analyst, Professions , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!