Quality Technician, Inspections- 2nd Shift
Company: Mylan Inc
Posted on: January 17, 2020
FOR US, IT\'S A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide
access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people.
If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you
believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer
and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From
the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers
who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business
partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a
mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* Coordinate release documents, perform product releases in SAP,
and perform product inspections. Write specifications and SOPs,
perform warehouse investigations, review rejections, place products
on quality hold, process sample requests, returned goods and
donations, ship studies, and review temperature data.
* Deliver and create training and help maintain training records.
Perform releases for Accounting purposes and material shipments
from affiliate locations.
* Prioritize and perform physical inspections of outsourced
* Process sample requests as requested. Process and/or review
returned goods and assign disposition. Process shipping studies
* Review and process warehouse incident reports and rejection
* Place batches on hold when requested and assist with recall
situations. Accurately maintain batch status and create and/or
maintain batch files.
* Assist with the coordination of product launches. Review and/or
analyze data for temperature monitored shipments. Assist with
product donations. Assist with training. Create and/or maintain
Specifications and Standard Operating Procedures.
* Participate in audits as needed. Participate in warehouse
temperature monitoring activities and respond to alarms.
* Operate forklift or related warehouse equipment as needed to
perform job. Maintain and report departmental metrics.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of
innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have
a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by
working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more.
By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care.
Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 0-2 years of
experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education
will be taken into consideration.
* Must possess knowledge of SOPs, GMPs, the Distribution Center
Operation as well as processes with external departments
* Must possess knowledge of computer programs
* Must understand and adhere to company and departmental policies
and procedures as well as government regulations
* Must possess strong written and oral communication skills, math
and problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, and pay
meticulous attention to detail
* Must possess a working knowledge of SAP computer program,
Microsoft office applications, and data logger devices and software
* Must be able to operate or be willing to learn how to operate
forklift and/or warehouse equipment
* Must be able to apply skills and abilities on a global scale
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing
English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is
making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for
you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a
difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about
our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how
we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an
environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.
Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Job Posting: Dec 11, 2019, 8:55:15 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.
Keywords: Mylan Inc, Greensboro , Quality Technician, Inspections- 2nd Shift, Professions , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!