Network Security Analyst
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Job #: 1039309
Position Title: Network Security Analyst
Benefits Status: Full Time / Perm position
Work Schedule (Days/Hours): Weekday business hours plus on-call
Location: Greensboro, NC
Prior professional experience in the field of Information/Cyber
Prior experience with networking required.
Network security experience preferred.
Prior project management experience preferred.
Prior healthcare information experience preferred.
- Required: Security+, GSEC, or equivalent
- Preferred (Security): CISSP, CySA+, GCIH, GMON, or
- Preferred (Network): CCNA, or equivalent
- Primary responsibility for Network Security Access Control
system; such as daily operational support, managing ongoing
improvement projects/roll-outs, etc.
- Provides support of daily security operational tasks, such as
responding to alerts from systems (firewall, SIEM, AV, user access
- Supports development of IR policies and procedures.
- Assists in detecting and responding to security incidents.
- Works with the IT Security Team in development and support of
IT security products/projects.
- Evaluates environment and proposes mitigations to emerging
- Works with end user community to advise on security best
- Updates/develops security documentation such as procedures and
support articles for multiple audiences.
- Provides support of operational ticket work for the IT Security
- Provides ongoing system support including participation in
on-call coverage for off-hours.
Bachelor's degree with 3 years' experience in relevant field, or
Associate's degree with 8 years' experience in relevant field, or
High School diploma with 13 years' experience in relevant field
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at 844-463-6178.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Greensboro , Network Security Analyst, Professions , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!