Customer Experience Representative (Life Insurance, Affluent Market)
Company: Pacific Life
Posted on: June 27, 2019
Pacific Life is currently seeking talented Customer Experience
Representatives to join the Life Insurance Division's Affluent
Customer Service team in our Lynchburg, VA office. The Life
Insurance Division works with financial and insurance professionals
to give families and businesses the life insurance coverage needed
to help meet important financial protection, wealth accumulation,
and wealth preservation goals.
To learn more about our culture, check out our recent video on
With minimal supervision, this role will own the following
responsibilities on our Life Division s Affluent Market Customer
* Respond to questions and requests from (internal/external)
customers. This could be a policy owner, financial advisor,
* Ensure customer requests are completed accurately and timely
using the appropriate system/application.
* Builds strong customer relationships, establishing confidence,
trust and rapport to ensure customers have a positive experience
with Pacific Life.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS JOB:
* You enjoy talking on the phone. This role will take anywhere
between 50 to 60 incoming calls, and make multiple outbound calls
per day. Being comfortable on the phone and providing excellent
customer service is #1.
* Problem Solving! If there s an obstacle, you want to help us work
* You are excited about helping your colleagues and our customers,
keeping in mind our goal of excellent quality.
* You re comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
* You enjoy supporting your community and getting involved we have
multiple opportunities to volunteer and support local charities and
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
* Strong customer skills with 1-2 years experience in a related
customer service role.
* College degree or equivalent experience.
* Analytical skills and ability to think outside the box.
* Organizational and time management skills.
* Motivation and ability to learn new concepts quickly and adapt to
* Business writing and ability to communicate effectively based on
audience (verbal and written).
* Demonstrate basic math reasoning skills.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced
* Demonstrate computer proficiency including basic Microsoft, Word,
Excel, and Outlook with the ability to use multiple programs
Note: Job level may vary based on experience and knowledge.
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a
competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
Competitive salary and bonus program Medical, dental, and vision as
part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our
employees Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with
company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid)
Generous vacation time and holiday pay And much more!
Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative
Action Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access our career center as a result of your disability. To
request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative
at Pacific Life Insurance Company.
About Pacific Life
Celebrating 150 years of service in 2018, Pacific Life offers life
insurance, annuities, and mutual funds, along with a variety of
investment products and services, all of which provide The Power to
Help You Succeed. We firmly believe each employee plays a part in
our continued growth and success, and we pride ourselves in
providing a work environment that is challenging, inclusive,
collaborative, and results-oriented. With a powerful past and a
strong future, Pacific Life offers an environment where you re
empowered to achieve your personal best. In return, we look to your
passion and insight to help us grow. For additional company
information, including current financial strength ratings, visit
www.PacificLife.com. To explore the heritage of Pacific Life and
learn more about our history, visit www.pl150years.com.
Keywords: Pacific Life, Greensboro , Customer Experience Representative (Life Insurance, Affluent Market), Other , Lynchburg, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!