Mixed Signal System Modeling/Verification Engineer
Company: Analog Devices
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor
products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the
world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital
worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and
** Position can be located in Raleigh, NC, or Greensboro, NC, or
Wilmington, MA or Norwood, MA
As a Mixed-Signal Verification Engineer within our wideband
transceiver products group (TPG) you will be responsible for the
development of the SystemC model infrastructure used in the
verification of an integrated product, as well as configuring,
running and debugging the various simulation cases that verify its
desired operation scenarios. This position requires close
collaboration with the analog design teams to capture the intended
operation of their circuits, as well as with the digital and
firmware teams to capture the intended configuration of the
- Develop SystemC analog circuit models and system models that
enable efficient and accurate verification of functionality and
connectivity within the integrated system.
- Work closely with design and architecture teams to ensure that
the developed SystemC models are adequate functional models.
- Implement mixed-signal simulation testbenches that verify the
products usage scenarios.
- Communicate with design team to resolve issues found during
- BSEE/MSEE with 7+ years of industry experience in pre-silicon
mixed signal verification
- Proficiency and expertise modeling analog circuits with
- Experience with circuit design, simulation, and
- Experience with Perl, Python, C/C++
- Strong teamwork and time management skills, self-direction, and
the desire to excel
- Experience with system and digital modeling languages (MATLAB,
RTL, SystemVerilog, SystemC).
- Experience with scripting languages (shell functions, Perl,
etc.), and their use for process automation.
- Familiarity with common EDA tools, such as Virtuoso, Incisive,
- Familiarity with SystemVerilog and UVM
- Knowledge of RF wireless communication systems.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices,
Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S.
Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the
U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls.
As such, applicants for this position except US Citizens, US
Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8
U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) may have to go through an export licensing
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Keywords: Analog Devices, Greensboro , Mixed Signal System Modeling/Verification Engineer, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!