Machine Operator I OMS
Company: O'neal Manufacturing Services
Posted on: May 18, 2019
- Commitment to workplace safety.
- Set-up and operate machines including adjustment and/or
replacement of expendable tooling, guides, jigs and fixtures.
- Operate an angle line machine, beveller, saw, shear, oxy or
plasma burner, laser cutter, rolling machine, flattening press or
machine, shot blaster, manual and robotic welders, press brake,
machining center or lathe, and tube or custom laser.
- Support the safety and quality programs by following all
accompanying rules and established processes.
- Other duties as assigned. Shifts
- First: 7:00am-3:30pm Mon - Fri.
- Second: 3:00pm-11:30pm Mon-Fri.
- Third: 11:00 pm-7:30 am Sun-Thur.
- Overtime available. Skills/Qualifications
- Ability to operate forklift and cranes.
- Ability to read and interpret simple blueprints.
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools such as hammer, pliers,
screwdriver, wrench, drill, grinder and bander.
- Ability to use measuring tools such as tape measure, box
caliper, slide dial caliper and micrometer.
- Ability to convert fractions to decimals and vice versa.
- Ability to convert metric to English.
- Provide high quality work to all internal and external
customers as related to the output of their position.
- Capable of setting up and operating one or more processing
- Speak, write and comprehend conversational English.
- Strong attention to detail. High School Diploma or equivalent
(preferred). About O'Neal Manufacturing Services (OMS), an O'Neal
Industries affiliate company, is a supplier of fabricated metal
components and welded assemblies. OMS provides highly integrated,
comprehensive manufacturing solutions to customers who build
equipment and manage projects that shape the world we live in-
ranging from locomotives to forklifts and bulldozers to power
generation equipment. Founded in 1921, with multiple manufacturing
facilities strategically located throughout North America, we
support original equipment manufacturers (OEM's) who build their
industrial equipment in North America by supplying them with
superior customer service and quality contract metal manufacturing.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Work site Wellness Programs
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Tuition and Health club Reimbursement
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Life Insurance
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401k and Profit sharing
Keywords: O'neal Manufacturing Services, Greensboro , Machine Operator I OMS, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!