Company: Compass Group USA
Posted on: May 25, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time DISHWASHER
- Location: 4161 Piedmont Pkwy, Greensboro, NC 27410 Note: online
applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Days may vary.
More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous experience preferred.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Perks: Paid holidays and no nights/no weekends! We Make
Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text
JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1189394. The
advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today! Eurest
is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence
within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset,
Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and
enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect
with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our
promise," is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is
proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations,
including many of the Fortune 500. Job Summary
Summary: Maintains dishes, pots, pans, trays, kitchen, work areas,
equipment and utensils in orderly and sanitary condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by
hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine
depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and
- Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures.
Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip,
buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and
procedures. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
- Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by
- Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety
and sanitation standards.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Helps load and unload supplies and product.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Eurest are
offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*We will
consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those
with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a
manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local
laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the
New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal
history (and driving history) to apply. Eurest maintains a
Req ID: 1189394 [[req_classification
Keywords: Compass Group USA, Greensboro , DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME), Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...