Damage Field Investigator
Company: Project Resources Group, Inc
Posted on: May 24, 2023
/> Project Resources Group is a quickly growing company looking
for career-minded individuals to investigate power and gas utility
damages throughout the area. A successful Damage Field Investigator
will be self-motivated and organized individuals who want a job
with an entrepreneurial flair. You will be, in combination,
remotely working from home and on the road in the local area. No
two days are ever the same!On an average day, you will be
responsible for the following tasks
- Arrive on-site for underground and aerial utility
- Conduct interviews at damage sites with contractors,
technicians, witnesses, police, homeowners, etc.--
- Photograph and process the damaged scene to accurately portray
and determine liability.
- Be available to field damage calls and respond across the
- Take precautions always to utilize safety protocols.--
- Understand and utilize State Dig Laws and Statutes, excavator
requirements, and NESC standards.
- Develop a professional working relationship with the client,
their contractors, technicians, management team, and other
- Assist the Claims Recovery team post-investigation.You should
possess the following skills and abilities to be successful in this
- Reliable personal vehicle with valid driver's license and
current insurance; min BI/PD 100/300/100.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication
- Available 7 am-7 pm M-F and for on-call schedule.
- Solid technical ability, proficient in MS Word, typing, and
- Prior investigation and /or law enforcement experience
- Strong logical competence is preferred.
- Knowledge of the utility industry and/or utility locate
- Business background with attention to detail is valuable.
- It is essential to be able to multitask and have good time
- High School or equivalent (required).
- Bachelors or a combination of years of professional experience
(preferred).Still a good fit? If so, the selected candidate will
enjoy the following perks and compensation:
- Competitive rate between $48-$52k a year
- National mileage reimbursement
- Health benefits include medical, dental & vision for you and
your dependents on the first of the month following your start
- Company-paid Short-term Disability benefits after one year of
- 401(k) Plan on the first of the month following your start date
with a safe-harbor match after one year of service.
- Supplemental Life Insurance is offered for you and your
- ClassPass shared cost membership is offered to each
- Paid time off and holiday pay so you can enjoy time with your
friends and family.PRG is a dedicated employer of choice, and we
realize that our people are our biggest asset. We work hard at
building a team that fosters collaboration, new ideas, and fun.
Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions.Project Resources Group is an
equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race,
color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy,
genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under
federal, state, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential
Keywords: Project Resources Group, Inc, Greensboro , Damage Field Investigator, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...