Quality Specialist (claims)
Company: PRESS GLASS
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Location: Ridgeway, VAType of position: full-timeQuality
SpecialistGENERAL DESCRIPTION OR SUMMARY:The Quality Specialist is
responsible for monitor and maintain quality parameters and
standards for final product. Communicate with customer to resolve
quality issues. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Analyzing and reviewing information provided by customer or
sales department about claim
- Gather information about a problem: taking pictures,
- Communicating -with customers, sales and production teams
- Facilitating root cause analysis using problem solving tools to
investigate customer concerns and complaints
- Visiting customer sites to inspect, investigate and resolve
- Monitor, track, and report customer quality ratings to the
management, production scheduling and sales team
- Recommending and coordinating corrective action
- Making decision to approve or deny customer claim based
- Reissuing the order for claims. REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree in Industrial Technology or in related field,
addition education is a plus
- Minimum of 1 year of process engineering in manufacturing
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge of glass and glass processes
- Availability to travel to customer sites- around 30% -
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting technical drawings
- Knowledge of lean management methods and tools
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook) with the ability to
quickly learn new systems
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to
- Veterans and military spouses are highly encouraged to
apply.Join our team and move up within company!
- Group insurance -after 1 month from starting day. -
- Life insurance -covered by PRESS GLASS
- 401K Retirement Plan -with company match after 6 months of
- 8 Paid Holidays -
- Paid Time Off - -up to 80 hours within first year, after one
year additional 40 hours.
- Growth opportunity - -- start as an Operator Assistant and move
up within company. More then 50% of Production Supervisors were
promoted within the company.
- Great atmosphere -- we believe in teamwork and help each
- Advanced technology -- you will be trained on new machines with
automated modules in the outstanding factory.
- Appreciations events for all employees! - -WE OFFER:
Equal Opportunity Employer
PRESS GLASS Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual
orientation or national origin.
- I certify that the facts contained in this application are true
and complete to the best of my knowledge and understand that, if
employed, falsified statements on this application shall be grounds
- I authorize investigation of all statements contained herein
and the references and employers listed above to give you any and
all information concerning my previous employment and any pertinent
information they may have, personal or otherwise, and release the
company from all liability for any damage that may result from
utilization of such information.
- I also understand and agree that no representative of the
company has any authority to enter into any agreement for
employment for any specified period of time, or to make any
agreement contrary to the foregoing, unless it is in writing and
signed by an authorized company representative.
- This waiver does not permit the release or use of
disability-related or medical information in a manner prohibited by
the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other relevant
federal and state laws.
- I understand that a consumer credit report or criminal records
check may be necessary prior to my employment. If such reports are
required, I understand that, in compliance with federal law, the
company will provide me with a written notice regarding the use of
these reports and will also obtain a separate written authorization
from me to consent to these reports. I also understand that a poor
credit history or conviction will not automatically result in
disqualification from employment.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: PRESS GLASS, Greensboro , Quality Specialist (claims), Other , Ridgeway, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...