Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Title: CT Tech
Location: Greensboro, NC
Duration: 3 months
Shifts: Fri-Sun, 6:00 Pm - 6:30 Am, Nights
- This position is responsible to maintain regulatory and professional standards and exhibit strong decision-making capabilities. A close working relationship with Radiology leadership, radiologists, and the medical staff is required to maintain a cost-effective and patient-focused service. This position is responsible to provide care for patients undergoing CT procedures using the approved workflows and procedural protocols. Technologists in this position are able to demonstrate full knowledge of CT equipment.
Conditions Of Employment:
- Annual flu shot.
- Annual TB test (if applicable to your job location).
- Annual HLCs (HealthStream, formerly CBL)-Safety at Work and Corporate Compliance.
- Maintain licensure/certification/registry/listing (if applicable to your job).
Major Work Activities:
- Performs routine and special exams consistent with established protocols to minimize additional imaging and limit radiation dose to as low as reasonably achievable. Exam productivity is within established benchmark.
- Consistently completes all exams and documentation in CHL and PACS. Consistently and accurately identifies all charges associated with studies. Addresses errors and resolves issues related to final product being sent to PACS.
- Consistently demonstrates commitment to safe practices. Commitment to avoid red rule violations (Two for Two), laterality errors, eliminate falls, and ALARA. Completes all annual competencies by designated timeframe.
- Exemplary model using AIDET, service excellence and service recovery.
- Assists with patient transport as necessary.
Title: CT Tech
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Greensboro , CT Tech, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
here to apply!