RN - OR - Open Heart
Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Title: RN - OR - Open Heart
Location: Greensboro, NC
Job duration: 3 Months
Shifts: Day (10*4) with call Circulator RN, SCRUB experience required
- Assesses, plans, implements, documents, organizes, prioritizes, delegates, supervises, and coordinates care of neonatal, paediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric as prescribed w/in parameters of NC Nurse Practice Act.
- All travellers required to float, as necessary.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides nursing care via nursing process for development, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care.
- Collects and analyses patient/significant other data.
- Completes admission database and ongoing assessment - collaboration with patients, significant others, and other health care providers.
- Implements plan of care for each patient (utilizing clinical pathways where applicable) and individualizes to meet the age specific needs of patients/significant others.
- Identifies variances/makes adjustments in the plan of care based on evaluation of plan and effectiveness of nursing interventions.
- Documents and updates plan of care, nursing care, nursing interventions and patient response to care, and keeps healthcare team, patients and significant others informed.
- Contributes to discharge plan by identifying homecare needs.
- Recognizes changes in patients' conditions and revises plan of care appropriately.
- Demonstrates advanced competencies/critical thinking skills in day-to-day practice. Identifies and implements educational needs for patients/significant others.
- Establishes caring and therapeutic nurse/healthcare team/patient/significant other relationships.
- Recognizes communication barriers, identifies resources and establishes plans - resolve barriers to communication.
- Demonstrates respect for diversity/cultural differences in patient/significant others related to age, ethnicity, gender, religion, socioeconomics, education, personality, or another unique variable.
- Formulate individualized plans to address individual needs re.
- diversity, cultural difference, or other unique variables.
- Advocates for patient/significant other.
- Demonstrates skilful responses to customer needs based on context of situation.
- Supports environment of evidence-based practice/research/quality improvement. Demonstrates knowledge of Shared Governance accountabilities and principles, supports DSGC directly as a council member or indirectly by keeping informed of council activities/supporting council decisions, brings forth issues to council.
- Demonstrates knowledge of how to access reference documents containing policies, procedures, standards, and additional resources.
- Participates in QI/ Research activities based on role and major work activities outlined in the research point system guidelines.
- Demonstrates knowledge of department QI plan.
- Demonstrates understanding of resource management - implements opportunities.
- Collects QI data and participates in analysis/action plan development, incorporates changes into practice. Facilitates ongoing activities to meet/adhere to regulatory standards (TJC, Client, OSHA).
- Supervises other members of team.
- Contributes to supportive and healthy work environment.
- Holds self and others accountable for complying with policies, procedures, and standards.
- Participates in learning needs assessments.
- Provides input into and supports precepting and mentoring process.
- Delegates appropriate tasks to support staff, ensure completion of delegated tasks - provides feedback as needed.
- Demonstrates team spirit and collegiality.
- Supervises select personnel in performance/pt care.
- Demonstrates effective conflict resolution/negotiation skills.
Title: RN - OR - Open Heart
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Greensboro , RN - OR - Open Heart, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
here to apply!