Parts Services Administrator
Company: Honda North America
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Honda Aircraft Company Description General Summary:
The Customer Service Representative, Parts Services is the primary
point of contact for all materials needs. This person will
communicate with customers and authorized service centers via phone
or email, and process all materials/core returns for the HondaJet
world-wide customer base and HondaJet service network.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Functions as the first line of communication for all materials
requirements. Ensures that all communication is responded to in a
timely and efficient manner. Engages with customers and team
members in a positive and professional manner.
- Receives, reviews, and processes all quotations and sales
orders from customer. Identifies order types (warranty, outright,
rental, or exchange) and prioritize to meet customer needs.
Accurately enters parts orders within ERP (SAP) database. Provide
requested information regarding part availability, pricing,
transportation options, and any potential discrepancies.
- Manages the core return process from end to end with customers
and the HondaJet service network. Accurately tracks the return
orders and RMA (Return Material Authorization) requests to ensure
timely return of all parts identified for core return. Utilizes
parts order details within the ERP (SAP) database to track
- Maintains processes to monitor order status up to final return
of all cores from customers. Coordinates with internal teams
(Inventory Planning, Warehouse Operations, Field Service, Technical
Support, Finance, etc.) to address any matters of concern that will
impact core returns.
- Supports material return and financial account reconciliation
efforts. Notifies customers of outstanding returns and takes action
to invoice per established terms and conditions.
- Supports daily review of aircraft status meetings and
represents the Parts Services organization by providing latest
- Trains and guides customers to use the company online portal
for submitting orders, quotes, and returns.
- Tracks and presents department metrics monthly to leadership
team. Performs adhoc research regarding core return transactions
and presents during meetings as requested.
- Provides 24/7 operational parts support (duty rotation to occur
outside standard business hours).
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications Education, Work Experience, Certification and/or
- Associates degree or 2+ years of related Customer Service
experience in a fast paced environment is required.
- Experience in the Aviation / Aerospace parts field is
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Customer Service skills including listening, oral and
written communication, attention to detail, and responsiveness to
- Strong ability to balance conflicting priorities, multitask
projects/duties, continuously reassess and reprioritize projects
based upon customer/business needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and
- Parts catalog / blueprint review skill set is desired.
- Strong analytical and effective decision making
- Ability to multitask, remain organized and flexible.
- Must have ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime when
- Experience with Microsoft Office required.
- Incumbents may be routinely exposed to equipment operational
noise heat-cold-dust, and/or aircraft equipment, parts, or fuel
- Incumbents may be required to stand, sit, squat, walk, bend,
move, reach, or stretch for prolonged time periods with no
restrictions, as required by job duties.
- Work in a safe and professional manner while adhering to all
regulatory requirements (FAA, OSHA, DOT, EPA, State, and Federal
- Read, hear, speak, and see with no restrictions, as required by
- Comprehend and adhere to management directions and/or safety
instructions with no restrictions.
- Effectively communicate in Business English language.
- Pull, push, carry, lift, or move items up to 10 lbs. throughout
the work shift without assistance, as required by job
- Pull, push, carry, lift or move
materials/people/items/equipment weighing up to 50lbs or more
during the work shift, with the use of Company provided "reach
assistance technology" or "movement assist technology" (fork-lifts,
pallet jacks, pulleys, dolly's, robotics reach equipment, people
movers etc.), as required by job duties.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and scope of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities
required of personnel so classified. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change at any time with or without notice. This
document does not constitute a contract between the incumbent and
Honda Aircraft Company. (FLSA: ) 01/07/13
Keywords: Honda North America, Greensboro , Parts Services Administrator, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...