Regulatory Affairs Specialist I
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Adecco is hiring an Archive Specialist in Greensboro, NC with a
pay rate of $28.10! Check the qualifications below and if you meet
them, please click APPLY NOW ! Job Duties -
- Archive, index, retrieve documents in accordance with all
regulatory requirements - involving data entry into an online
- Quality check of documents before importing into the
- Assist with ensuring the online database identifies all
documents stored in the archive and off-site facility, the location
of each document, and is controlled in an accurate and current
state. Requirements -
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and work well in a
- Solid working knowledge in Excel, Smartsheet, MS Word, Outlook
- Adobe Pro is a plus.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience in a science or regulatory environment is a
- Must have strict attention to detail. What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay by direct deposit OR paycard.
- Monday - Friday work schedule.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plans available. Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Greensboro , Regulatory Affairs Specialist I, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!