Application Operations Specialist
Company: Alliance of Professionals & Consultants Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Are you an Application Operations Specialist? If so, let's
talk!Our client is actively seeking a talented Application
Operations Specialist to work with a team located in Greensboro,
NC. This is a HYBRID 6-month contract opportunity with our client.
You would be -in office Tues/Thurs, remote Mon/Wed/Fri.Job
Overview: As the -Application Operations Specialist, you will be
tasked with performing -activities exploring the impacts to
applications and infrastructure. - Responsibilities will include
technology assessment, system design, proof-of-technology
development, sharing of information and learnings, all while
working in a fast-paced environment. Work in a team environment
where a culture of innovation allows your input and ideas to become
part of the solution. Collaborate with developers to deliver
improvement items, and execute following Agile and Lean Startup
methodologies. - Job Responsibilities:
- Discusses systems problems with managers and developers to
determine exact nature. - Defines the goals of the system and the
steps necessary to achieve them.
- Uses techniques such as structured analysis and cost analysis
to plan the system and needed modifications.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems
considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating
time, and -desired results.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and
- Tests system and works with programmers to trouble shoot system
- Responsible for quality in application runtime.
- Position will require on call / afterhours supportRequirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent
combination of education, training and experience.
- 3-5 -years of MIS experience, with increasing responsibilities
and progressively more complex duties.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
- Oracle/SQL experience (simple queries)
- General knowledge of ITIL.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with
daily runtime issues.Preferred Skills:
- Snow/Remedy ticketing systems and support (Level 3)
- 3+ years Information Management -experience (will be using
-home grown system -which is a .NET application)
- AWS (EC2/S3) experience a plus -Job Requisition #
35721#LI-HA1APC believes that the workplace should be fun and
enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!Meet
APCCompany - Staffing - 501 - 1000 employeesAPC is a professional
services organization focused on engaging people and positively
impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity
for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As
professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our
employees with the highest level of customer service and support,
creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every
day.APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. - All qualified
individuals will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran
status.PandoLogic. Keywords: Operations Specialist, Location:
Greensboro, NC - 27413
Keywords: Alliance of Professionals & Consultants Inc, Greensboro , Application Operations Specialist, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!