Patient Access Lead
Company: Cone Health
Posted on: August 6, 2022
-Coordinates and supervises the daily work flow and scheduling
of all patient access staff. Responsible for providing feedback on
daily processes and staffing issues to the Patient Access
Supervisor. Assists Supervisor with staffing oversight, key
performance reporting and analysis, QA process and other duties as
assigned. Delivers excellent customer service utilizing
Relationship Based Care to advocate for safety, patient
preferences, and optimal communication through partnering with
patients/families and colleagues, including all internal and
external customers. - - -
- Staffing and supply orders management according to budget
guidelines and department needs.
- Maintain QA statistics and report results to Supervisor.
- Oversee the daily activities of the patient access area
(Admission or ED) to ensure department standards are met which
includes staffing levels for daily assignments and is accountable
and participates in the registration work-flow.
- Assists Supervisor in educating staff of any changes pertinent
to their roles.
- Work closely and professionally with internal and external
departments in efforts to maintain a teamwork approach.
- Collect/request deposits and copays and maintain the
performance indicators as outlined in goals; complete daily
- Assists in resolving patient concerns. Demonstrates knowledge
of occurrence reporting system and utilizes system to report
potential safety issues.
- Assist Supervisor to ensure all personnel department policies
and procedures are followed. Acts in capacity of supervisor in
his/her absence, and informs supervisor of all issues upon his/her
return. -EDUCATION:High School Diploma or equivalent - Required
-EXPERIENCE:3 years of Revenue Cycle Experience - Required
Keywords: Cone Health, Greensboro , Patient Access Lead, Other , Reidsville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!