Tier Sheet B Shift (Night) Stacker
Company: Debbie's Staffing
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job DescriptionEnvironmental & Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand for extended periods of time. Use of
hands/fingers is required to hold or feel objects, tools, or
controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands
and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk to
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move sheets in the
production process. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be
able to look up, around and over the shoulder to drive in
- Occupational noise exposure during performance of required
duties. Adequate hearing protection is provided and always
- Occupational exposure to heat, odors, fumes, & dust is
regularly encountered. Personal Protective Equipment including
safety glasses, gloves, and steel-toed, industrial footwear is
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Essential
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manually move sheets from the outfeed conveyor and place on
pallet for packaging
- Perform visual quality verification that sheet meets customer
- Ensure sheet is stacked neatly; sheet must not be misaligned
during stacking process.
- Assist sheet extrusion operator in starting punch die
- Participate in shift meetings and audits.
- Monitor processes and report any abnormalities to management
- Use small hand tools as required.
- Other duties as required
Keywords: Debbie's Staffing, Greensboro , Tier Sheet B Shift (Night) Stacker, Other , Eden, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!