Lease Services Specialist (Fully Remote)
Company: Tanger Outlets
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DetailsDescriptionWe consider People first and believe true
success can only be achieved when it is experienced by our
shoppers, retailers, and team members alike. That's not a tagline,
those are our Core Company Values, written by our People, for our
People.With sites across North America, our diverse internal and
external communities, stakeholders, and partners choose Tanger for
the best value, experience, and opportunities. We care about
delivering on the Tanger Difference of working at Tanger.In our
continued transformation from a real estate company to a customer
experience company, we are seeking a Lease Services Specialist who
will provide lease administration and portfolio management support
to the Leasing Team. This position will report directly to Director
of Lease Services with geographic flexibility to work remotely
offered by Tanger's hub-and-spoke approach to a modern Teams-driven
workplace.About the Role: As the Lease Services Specialist, you
will work collaboratively with multiple people within the company
and externally with our retailers to expertly compile and analyze
various data points in administrating leases using multiple sources
of data and systems. You will work closely with Leasing
Representatives and prospective tenants to obtain information
needed to create Leasing Proposals, Lease Requests and other lease
documents.About the Tanger Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Generous Suite of Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) match
- Paid PTO and Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Team Member Paid Leave Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Incentives
- Group Life and Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- Team Member Discounts
- And more--- How you will contribute to what we do: Prepare
Proposals & Various Lease Requests:
- Work closely with Leasing Representatives to obtain information
needed to create Leasing Proposals, Lease Requests, Lease
Modification Requests and Lease Renewal Requests to define
parameters, lease terms, and limitations.
- Conduct lease research, clarify lease terminology, interpret
lease language through a thorough lease review to gather needed
data for proposal creation.
- Communicate with prospective tenant as needed to gather
- Accurately enter data into MRI web from source documents within
specified time limits in prescribed format.
- Manipulate Adobe to highlight lease plans and compile
- Review documents for deficiencies or errors, correcting any
incompatibilities and checking output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete
- Submit to Leasing Representative for review and approval.
Collaborate with the Leasing Representative for edits and make
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate, legible, and accounted for at
all times. This includes facilitating and tracking approvals.
- Utilize PowerPoint to create presentations on specific suites
for distribution to potential tenants as requested.Letters of
- Create Letters of Intent utilizing a Microsoft Word template as
needed for new leasing deals.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding the dynamics of
the portfolio including leasing fundamentals.
- Work closely with Leasing Representative to obtain deal terms
needed for creating new and existing tenant LOIs.
- Research the LOI base language, previous LOIs and/or leases for
specific clauses and conforming points. Provide feedback to Leasing
Representative and update language as needed for inclusion in
- Work collaboratively with Leasing Representative to resolve any
discrepancies between new deals and previous leases.
- Work with Leasing Administration management to obtain LOI
approvals.Deal Committee Packages:
- Add data points for each lease to New Deal Workbook in
- Extract data from various reports through Report Hub to import
to New Deal Workbook.
- Utilize MRI web to extract budget information to add to
- Compile, create, and review various data analysis spreadsheets
in Excel for tracking deal negotiations, renewals, and new deal
- Assemble center packages consisting of cover letters, site
plans, available space, photos, demographic information, aerials,
marketing information, and proposals.Preparation for Real Estate
- Collaborate with Leasing Representatives to compile required
time sensitive documentation for any presentations of proposals,
requests, renewals to the Real Estate Committee weekly.Leasing
- Conduct additional lease research as needed by the Leasing
- Monitor and provide Leasing Representatives with support for
critical dates related to upcoming expirations or renewals.
- Assist Leasing Department in preparation for and during trade
shows by scheduling appointments for Leasing Representatives and
making appointment notebooks.
- Assist in maintaining company contact database in MRI Web.
- Assist in answering department phones, screening calls and
relaying messages for the department as needed. This also includes
assisting with coverage for operator calls.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned. About
- You have an Associate degree in business or related field and
one (1) to three (3) years of experience in lease administration,
legal, finance, property management or similar field or any
equivalent combination of education and experience. An
undergraduate degree in business or related field and three (3) to
five (5) years of property management or similar field experience
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment; possess exceptional
organizational and time management skills to help plan, prioritize,
and can manage multiple high-level projects with differing levels
of complexities even through frequent interruptions and changing
- You can gather, interpret, analyze, and synthesize complex data
used to create, generate, and maintain diverse reports and
documents utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and
- You can create and manipulate Excel Spreadsheets including
advanced Excel functions such as: pivot tables, conditional
formatting, charts, graphs, logic functions, vertical lookups, and
- You pay high attention to detail with a general knowledge of
and the ability to read and comprehend legal lease language as well
as demonstrate the correct use of grammar, spelling, and
punctuation in all produced documents.
- You are a clear and effective communicator with an ability to
interact effectively both internally and externally. You can
establish positive professional working relationships with and gain
confidence of leaders across the organization, and with prospects
- You can read, write and comprehend the English language.
- You embrace diversity of people, thought and style as the best
way to bring value for our customers and retail partners.
Experience the difference and be a part of our extraordinary
team!Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (NYSE: SKT) is a leading
operator of upscale open-air outlet centers that owns, or has an
ownership interest in, a portfolio of 36 centers. Tanger's
operating properties are located in 20 states and in Canada,
totaling approximately 13.6 million square feet, leased to over
2,700 stores operated by more than 600 different brand name
companies. The Company has more than 41 years of experience in the
outlet industry and is a publicly-traded REIT. For more information
on Tanger Outlet Centers, call 1-800-4TANGER or visit the Company's
website at www.tangeroutlets.com.We Consider Community, Seek the
Success of Others, Act Fairly & with Integrity, and Make it Happen!
We are deeply committed to creating and sustaining an
organizational culture reflective of the collective mixture of
unique experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints of our people,
partners, and communities that contribute to making Tanger an
environment where everyone is welcomed, respected, heard,
supported, and able to thrive. Tanger is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Workplace. All employment decisions are based on
qualifications, merit, and business need.Accessibility Note: If you
are a job seeker with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, or if you are unable to
use the online application, please request accommodation or ask for
an alternative method of applying by emailing:
email@example.com E-Verify - is a registered trademark
of the U.S. Department of Homeland SecurityEOE. Drug Free
Workplace. A background check will be conducted for this position.
Tanger Management, LLC participates in E-verify.
Keywords: Tanger Outlets, Greensboro , Lease Services Specialist (Fully Remote), Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!