Company: Ruger Investment Casting - Prescott Div.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
If you are a current Ruger employee, please click here to apply
Starting wage is based on experience and shift. In addition to a
base wage, every associate is eligible for quarterly profit
sharing!! Various shifts are available and off shifts include
additional shift differential pay.
We are looking for a proficient to expert level toolmaker and
fabricator. Qualified candidates should be competent machinists who
are able to support production through the use of manual equipment
and their ability to independently solve problems.
* Proficiency in the operation of manual mills, lathes and
* Ability to select and use appropriate cutting tools
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints
* Ability to conceive and creatively solve problems
* Ability to create work-holding fixtures and gages for
manufacturing and assembly
* Fabrication experience
* Time management and prioritization
Experience Strongly Preferred:
* 3-5 years of machining experience
* Use of prototrak/advanced conversational controllers
* Proficiency in CNC programming
* Working knowledge of Heat Treat
Keywords: Ruger Investment Casting - Prescott Div., Greensboro , Toolmaker, Other , Mayodan, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!