Posted on: May 16, 2022
Machine Operator FULL-TIME $15/hr Duties include:
- Rewinding products according to customer specifications and
- Visually inspecting labels for defects.
- Assisting supervisor/manager with decisions on quality when not
clearly within defined parameters.
- Setting up multiple slitter units.
- Sliting down jobs.
- Responsible for product segregation to avoid
- Maintaining inventory of rewind material and replenishing as
- Adheres to SOP's, procedures and work instructions.
- Setting up and running the Label Vision System.
- Splicing rolls together following the customer's
- Maintaining the Rewind equipment using the PM schedules.
- Following procedures to set up and operate the back numbering
- Operating the tabletop rewind equipment when needed. GSO-03 WS-03
Schedule Shift start: 3:00PM or 11:00PM Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday, some weekends. Benefits
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan Qualifications
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 25 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old About WestRock WestRock Company
manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the
consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America,
Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three
segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and
Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Greensboro , Machine Operator, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!