Company: O'Neal Manufacturing Services (ONI Company)
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionDuties and Responsibilities
- Set-up and operate machines including adjustment and/or
replacement of expendable tooling, guides, jigs and fixtures.
- Operate an angle line machine, beveller, saw, shear, oxy or
plasma burner, laser cutter, rolling machine, flattening press or
machine, shot blaster, manual and robotic welders, press brake,
machining center or lathe, and tube or custom laser.
- Support the safety and quality programs by following all
accompanying rules and established processes.
- Provide high-quality work to all internal and external
customers as related to the output of their position.
- Other duties as assigned. Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred).
- Ability to operate forklift and cranes.
- Ability to read and interpret simple blueprints.
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools such as hammer, pliers,
screwdriver, wrench, drill, grinder and bander.
- Ability to use measuring tools such as tape measure, box
caliper, slide dial caliper and micrometer.
- Ability to convert fractions to decimals and vice versa.
- Ability to convert metric to English.
- Capable of setting up and operating one or more processing
- Speak, write and comprehend conversational English.
- Strong attention to detail. Physical Requirements Hazards:
Variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving
mechanical parts, electrical current, exposure to high heat or
exposure to chemicals.Atmospheric conditions: One or more of the
following conditions that affect the respiratory system or the
skin- fumes, odors, dust, mist, gases, or poor ventilation.Oils:
exposure to oils and other cutting fluids.Salary info:$15.50 - $20
Keywords: O'Neal Manufacturing Services (ONI Company), Greensboro , Machine Operator, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!