Part Time Patient Registration Coordinator
Company: New Season
Posted on: May 14, 2022
For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have been a
leading national health care service provider of outpatient
treatment centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and
best in class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder
("OUD").Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states,
our team members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment,
counseling, support, and care management of individuals living with
OUD. We treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the
underlying causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of
care that not only addresses treatment needs but supports the
patient on their journey to recovery.Essential Functions:
- Strong math and computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Experience in healthcare or billing preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of accounting financial software a plus, Methasoft
(will train or needs prior knowledge)Other Responsibilities:
- Assist with patient coordination in the lobby.
- Manage up-to-date clinic income records documenting all
- Assist in the enforcement of stringent credit policies;
routinely call patients who have been extended credit and have not
- Collect and handle all payments from patients and accurately
enter daily payment activities (credit, insurance, cash, and
payment for previous visit) into software management system.
- Fill out and file insurance forms for payment as
- The cashier is responsible for researching, identifying, and
properly posting all unidentified payments.
- Cashier receipting payments must run and reconcile cash balance
at end of shift.
- Transfer income activities to Methasoft system on a daily
- Cashier will resolve all discrepancies and report errors to the
Program Director.Education/Licensure/Certification: High school
diploma or GED preferred.Required Knowledge: Microsoft Excel and
Microsoft Outlook experience. Basic mathematics skills
required.Experience Required: One (1) year of cashiering, cash
handling or customer service experience required. Experience in a
healthcare environment is preferred.Skill and Ability: Excellent
interpersonal oral and written communication skills. Attention to
detail and solid organizational skills. Proficiency in Microsoft
Office skills. Ability to maintain highest level of
confidentiality, discretion and integrity.5-10Greensboro Metro
Keywords: New Season, Greensboro , Part Time Patient Registration Coordinator, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!