Utility Worker - Greensboro ($2000 Sign on Bonus)
Company: Keolis Transit America
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Core Competencies / Responsibilities
- All vehicles completely fueled and ready for service.
- Vehicle exteriors and interiors cleaned according to the
- Vehicle emergency equipment (fire extinguisher, body-fluid kit,
first aid kit) fully stocked and functional.
- Any fleet damage documented and communicated to the
- Work area maintained according to all OSHA and EPA
- Shop area cleaned, mopped and trash disposed of daily.
- Facility cleaning as needed to include trash, windows,
restrooms and vacuuming
- Post notices in vehicles as required by client.
- Insure all vehicles contain system brochures.
- Assist maintenance staff and manager as needed.
Knowledge and Experience
- Due to insurance requirements, must be over 21 years of
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have CDL or be able to obtain one within 90 days of
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Must be able to work in and outdoors in all weather
conditionsPlease note: Job duties or specific job title could vary;
where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions
of that agreement may prevail.
Additional StatementsDrug and alcohol screening: Employment
contingent upon passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
Also, contingent upon receiving a favorable background check. If
applying for a safety sensitive position, it may require a physical
examination.Safety commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis.
By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees,
customers, and communities. Together we can become the most
successful transportation company in the world.Environmental
commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by
minimizing the impact of operations to our people and the
communities in which we operate.EEO statement: Our policy is to
afford Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals
regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital
status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
sexual orientation, or gender identification. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
testing.Disclaimer and closing statement: The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed
by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended
to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.
Keolis is committed to offering our employees competitive
compensation and benefits, opportunities for development and growth
throughout an exciting and rewarding career, and the safest work
Keywords: Keolis Transit America, Greensboro , Utility Worker - Greensboro ($2000 Sign on Bonus), Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!