Body Builder Support Representative
Company: Volvo Group
Posted on: November 19, 2021
United StatesPosition DescriptionAre you someone who enjoys the
important technical side of the business? If yes, please continue
to read more to learn about this exciting opportunity within our
Uptime and Customer Support organization.We are excited to announce
that we are hiring a Body Builder Support Representative at our
Greensboro location. This role will be responsible to provide
technical assistance to dealers, body builders, field personnel,
and internal personnel - ensure excellence in bodybuilder support
and coordination to enhance the brand's position in key market
segments. You will be responsible for all facets of chassis to body
interface activities.Your responsibilities in this role will
include (but not limited to):
- Provide guidance and technical support to Mack / Volvo
personnel regarding all facets of body builder interface with
special emphasis on maintaining product integrity in the
- Provide direction and support required to resolve body builder
interface issues for body builders and dealers.
- Provide field insight/interface to Product Reliability, Group
Trucks Technology, and Product Development for development of
long-term solutions to body builder issues.
- Conduct investigations into customer issues crossing company
- Monitor, gather, and provide recommendations for issues
regarding product and technical support functions that affect
quality, literature, tooling computer communications, etc. which
need to be addressed.
- Job will require some travel to body builder companies,
dealers, and customers.
- Input activities into case management system for tracking and
- Provide warranty interpretation for dealers and aftermarket
personnel to ensure repairs are completed to standard.
- Provide and share knowledge to Technical Support as
- Occasional travel could be required.Critical Competencies:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business and Customer Focus
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Technical/Functional Expertise
- Analytical Thinking
- Concern for Order, Quality, and Accuracy
- External & Internal Relationships/Networking
- Lead with passion by valuing and respecting the opinions and
ideas of others, show empathy and genuine care in all interactions,
embrace diversity by engaging and including everyone at every
- Perform with purpose by articulating clear goals and
expectations through open, authentic, and frequent
communication/feedback. Empowering the team to take decisions and
recognize successes and learn from mistakes. Prioritize and deliver
results that make a difference to our employees and our
- Transform with vision by looking for better ways and outcomes,
embrace change and have a sustainability mindsetWho are you?
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Engineering or business-related
discipline - this is preferred.
- You could also have an Associate Degree in Diesel/Automotive
- You live in or are willing to relocate to the Greensboro, NC
areaYou will also have experience with the following to be the best
- Automotive technical knowledge preferred in a combination with
- 3+ years' experience in truck electronics or engine
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience.
- Proficient in using Premium Tech Tool, VDA+, Software
Configurator, SEWS, and any other systems related to the
installation of equipment in the postproduction environment is
- Having good product knowledge and end-user application
knowledge is an added advantageAbout usFounded in 1900, Mack Trucks
is an iconic brand that embodies the American spirit: pioneering,
hard-working, authentic and ambitious. Mack trucks are recognized
around the world as "The American Truck You Can Count On," thanks
to our durable, reliable and application-driven vehicles that get
the job done. With Mack Trucks you will be part of a global and
diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we
embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.Mack is
part of the Volvo Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers
of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial
engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack,
Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus and Volvo Penta.Auto
req ID119931BROrganizationMack TrucksState / ProvinceNorth
Required (maximum)Occasional TravelFunctional AreaAftermarketLast
application date30-Nov-2021US Disclaimer textVolvo Group North
America is an Equal Opportunity
EmployerE.O.E./M/F/Disability/VeteranWe Participate in
Keywords: Volvo Group, Greensboro , Body Builder Support Representative, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!