Posted on: September 15, 2021
Responsible for providing customer satisfaction both internally
and externally by filling orders promptly and accurately. Ensures
product is stacked properly to ensure a quality shipment.
REM-01 WS-01 WS-LC
- Ensuring pharmaceutical orders meet requirements for shipping
accuracy and guidelines for customer satisfaction.
- Verifying line clearance, job number, part number, description,
and revision level prior to packing. Ensures all documentation is
legible and accurate.
- Attaches samples to shipping containers if required by the
- Customizing cartons/skids for customer-specific needs.
- Applying labels to finished rolls and packs in an appropriate
- Skid packs items for shipment.
- Operating fork trucks as needed.
- Operating the scale and skid wrapper.
- Remains current on all standard operating procedures (SOP's)
Shift start: 7:30AM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
At least 6 months related experience and/or training preferred.
Must have or be able to obtain a forklift license. Must have the
ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Must
be able to pass a basic reading test. Must have basic computer
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 40 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Greensboro , Packer, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!