Posted on: September 10, 2021
The Assembly Line Leader position is responsible for overseeing
a production line within an Assembly and Contract Packaging plant,
ensuring maximum productivity and quality.
- Using the Work Order as a guide to individual job requirements
- Setting-up line or assist with line set-up as needed, using the
- Responsible for inventory control, tracking and reconciliation of
customer product and components, assuring that both are correct and
properly placed on the line; kept in good supply as needed for the
completion of the shift’s production and the start of the next
shift, if applicable.
- Assigning temporary staffing service employees to individual
tasks on the line as outlined in the work order, and train them
- Overseeing and monitor production flow on the line, trouble shoot
problems, make equipment adjustments as needed, recommend and
institute line improvements, and direct temporary staff labor
issues to Assembly Supervisor.
- Motivating temporary staffing service employees in order to
maintain maximum production line efficiency and meet production
- Ensuring that the completed finished product meets all
specifications outlined in the Work Order and complete hourly
quality checks to verify.
- Ensuring adherence to Company policies, SOPs (Standard Operating
Procedures) and cGMPs (Current Good Manufacturing Practices), job
specific instructions, and customer specific instructions.
- Accurately maintain all production paperwork, including recording
and reconciling temporary staff labor hours, and enter production
data into the computer system.
- Maintaining line cleanliness through good housekeeping
- Responsible for the safety on the line and for adhering to all
safety rules and programs, and for attending all required safety
- Communicating with other departments, such as warehouse,
maintenance and quality assurance as appropriate and necessary, and
keep Supervisor apprised of issues related to the line.
- Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment
- Work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
Shift start: 3:30PM
Shift length: 8 hours
2nd shift is from Monday - Friday from 3:30PM - 11:30PM. Overtime
may be required
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Greensboro , Line Leader, Other , Ridgeway, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!