Posted on: September 9, 2021
Supplying presses with ink and varnish to meet customer
REM-04 WS-04 WS-LC
- Maintaining ink and varnish inventory.
- Keeping ink room clean and orderly.
- Delivering ink, varnishes, and dies to press.
- Blending inks and topcoats.
- Performing color matches.
- Creating color standards.
- Troubleshooting ink and varnish problems.
- Assisting with training new hires on the proper use of inks and
- Complying with company policies and procedures.
- Following established safety policies and procedures.
- Supporting, understanding, and adheres to LEAN principles.
- Working with other departments and maintenance personnel on
- Ensuring all inks and related chemicals are properly labeled with
Right-to-know (RTK) labels.
Shift start: 2:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Prior press operator experience is a plus. Must have basic computer
skills. Must be able to run mixers and use densitometers and
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 30 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Greensboro , Ink Technician, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!